Chapter 17 (Edited)

Chapter 17- Seirin Team

"Misaki-chan!" the moment I opened the door of my apartment, all of them screamed my name before tackling me to the ground. I laughed even though I'm having a hard time breathing.

How I miss these guys!

"Aish! Let go if Misaki, now!" Riko-san ordered before slapping all of them with a fan. I see, she still hasn't change.

"Oh, hi Tetsu-kun!" I greeted him. Tetsu, Hyuuga-senpai and Kagami was the only boys who didn't tackle me.

They all stood up before smiling at me.

I was about to stand up when...

"Misakiiiiii!" Riko-san yelled before tackling me. Again.

We all sweatdropped at her.

×××

"Oh, by the way! This is Kiyoshi Teppei! Our team's ace player!" I smiled at Riko-san.

"Yeah, I know him. He's the Iron Heart. Right?" I asked. They nodded with a confused look in their faces.

"You know me? How?" he asked curiously. I chuckled.

"Of course. I'm a fan. You're the only one who gave Atsu-kun a good game."

Their eyes widened. "You're a fan of him?!"

"Yes, I am. Is there something wrong? Actually, his three other former teammates are basketball players of Rakuzan's team. I remember all of them. The uncrowned generals. The only team who had the biggest chance to beat Kiseki no Sedai back then. Seriously. I am a fan. Except for Hanamiya, that is."

"Who's Hanamiya?" Kagami asked.

"No one! He's no one! He's just a selfish sick jerk. Anyway, Kagami. Come with me at the kitchen! Help me with the cooking!"

"I'll join you!" Riko-san volunteered. I smiled and was about to agree but...

"NO! YOU STAY HERE!"

PAK!

Again, they were slapped by a paper slapper.

×××

"Hey, Kagami." I called as I stop chopping the vegetables. I wiped my hands using a clean cloth before facing him. "You have to go." I suggested.

"Huh? Go?" he asked, confused.

"Yeah, go. Maybe tomorrow? Or the other day? I don't know. You have to leave as soon as possible."

"Huh? But we're having our training camp! We're lucky that Kagetora-san approved that we can go for today. Besides, why would I leave when the Winter Cup is---"

"Baka. That's not what I meant. What I mean is that you should leave for America. Alex will be the perfect person to train you."

"H-how did y-you know about her?" he asked making me smile.

"That's a secret. Anyway, that's not the point. I'm serious, Kagami. If you want to beat them, you should have a new skill to show. And the person who can uncover that special skill, is none other than Alex. And I want to see you enter your zone. So leave. Leave as soon as possible."

He nodded thoughtfully. "Yeah. You're right. Thank you for the advice. Why are you helping me anyway?"

"Haha. I told you, didn't I? I'll come at you at the tournament with my full strength. But still.. I know that I can trust you guys to beat me. To beat us. Besides, I'm simply laying out my suggestions. All will still be up to you guys." he smirked.

"Of course, I could beat 'ya!"

"Then come at us and do it." I smirked back before going back at the vegetables.

×××

"Dinner's served!" I yelled. I heard the shuffling of footsteps and the next thing I knew, they were all sitting at the table.

I chuckled before sitting between Tetsu and Kagami.

After praying, they started eating.

"Ne, Riko-san. Hyuuga-senpai." I called. The both of them stopped eating and turned to look at me while the others are just listening.

"What's your relationship status as of now?" I asked teasingly. Their faces became red while the others smirked.

"F-f-friends." they answered making me pout. They're still friends?

"Can I say that Hyuuga-senpai is being a slow coward?" I asked. All of them laugh.

"O-oi, Misaki! Stop that teasing!" Hyuuga-senpai yelled with a high pitch voice.

We all laughed and had different conversations. Izuki-kun would sometimes crack a corny joke and we would just glare at him and tell him to shut up.

Sometimes, Kogonei-senpai would interpret Mitobe-senpai which is impossibly incredible. Seriously, I don't even have a clue as to what he was saying.

I smiled while watching them having their own conversations. I really miss them.

"Misaki-chan." I tured my head and looked at Tetsu.

"Hmm?"

"Can we go out for a while?" my brows pulled together and looked at him suspiciously before nodding. I stood up and all of them looked at me.

"I'm just going to get something." they nodded so I left and of course, they didn't notice Tetsu follow me.

We went to the veranda and I quickly closed the sliding door.

I leaned my elbows on the railings while staring at the beautiful city of Kyoto. I was waiting for Tetsu to speak but he didn't so I've decided to talk first.

"Tetsu." he looked at me with a blunt face. "It will be tomorrow. Will you come?" I asked.

"Yeah. I would." he answered while nodding. I also nodded at him before staying quiet. Silence filled the air around us once again and I didn't break it.

But Tetsu did.

"Misaki-chan, can you please be honest with me? How are things between you and Akashi-kun?" I looked at him. Startled. Why would he ask me that?

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean."

I sighed. "I d-don't know."

He smiled before patting my head. "Everything's gonna be alright. I promise that I would beat him for you." I smiled genuinely.

"Thank you." I said before wiping my eye. I laughed lightly. "Let's go back. Don't wanna miss them, do we?" he chuckled before nodding.