Chapter 14 (Edited)

Chapter 14- The Solution

"It's so boring here!" I whined.

"And I've heard that complain hundred times now." Akashi replied in a sarcastic way as he rolled his eyes. I pouted.

"But it's true! Aren't you bored?!" I asked him.

"No, I'm not. Do I have to be?" I facepalmed.

"Tch. Idiot." I muttered under my breath.

"You said something?"

"Nothing!" I answered enthusiastically.

He nodded before staring out the window once again. Th---Wait. A window. Right! There's a window!

"Yo, Akashi." he turned his head at me and his brows pulled together when he saw my facial expression.

"I don't like that face." I pouted at his statement. "Hey, I'm gorgeous!" I told him, feeling insulted as he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. So, is there a reason why you called me?"

"Yes, there is!"

"And that stupid reason is..?" I glared at him making him smirk. "Ok, I'll stop. So, what is it?"

"I know how to get out of here."

×××

"Urrrghhh!" I groaned. Akashi pushed me further. "Ouch! Can't you be gentle?!" I snapped. He didn't answer me and continued pushing.

"Ow! Slow down, damn it!" I cussed. He pushed harder making me fall.

"Aaaahhhhh!!"

PLOK

"Hey, you're right! It isn't painful!" I told him from the outside. You see, Akashi was pushing me because I can't get through the bathroom's window. And then he told me that it won't be painful since we're just on the first floor blah blah blah.

He jumped gracefully. Perfectly. Gorgeously. His stance so manly, his hair looking so soft--Ok, I need to stop now.

"Now that we're out. What are we going to do?" I asked.

"I know a place where we can relax. Come on." he grabbed my hand and pulled me along.

I stared at our hands that are currently entwined. My face started heating up. And my heart beats faster.

I'm feeling it again. And it's stronger this time. What should I do?

Flashback
(2nd year of Middle School)

"Ryo-chaaaaaaaaan!" I cried. I stared at my food that is now scattered on the ground because Ryo-chan accidentally hit me with a ball. I rubbed my eyes using the both of my hands.

"Eh? Misacchi, gomen nasai!" he said as he bowed. "I'll just replace your food!" Huh? But it isn't the food that I was crying about.

"Ryota." a menacing yet melodic voice rang through my ears as I froze and everyone else in the gym.

Ryo-chan turned around and saw Seijuro looking at him with a deadly aura.

"Akashicchi!! Gomen!"

"Tsk tsk tsk." Dai-chan clicked his tongue while shaking his head in a mocking way. "I sense," he paused for a dramatic effect before smirking. "Death."

"Kise-kun, Akashi-kun looks really mad." Tetsu told him bluntly yet you can feel a little mock underneath.

"Eh? Kurokocchi, you're scaring me!"

I saw Seijuro pulled his scissor. "No! No! I told you, didn't I?! Do not hit Ryo-chan using that!" I scolded him. He glared at me making me flinch. His gaze fell to my hand and his eyes melted.

He threw his scissors at the floor before grabbing my arm and dragging me towards the locker room.

"How's your hand?" he asked while examining my right hand that's swollen because of the mild accident a while ago.

"You're looking at it already. Why ask me?" I asked as I raised a brow. He glared at me but I just stuck my tongue out at him.

"Wait for me here." I nodded at his statement so he walked out but returned in just a few minutes holding an ice pack.

"Here." Seijuro held my hand and placed the ice pack on it. That feeling when his hand's on mine. Heat rise up to my cheeks and my heart beats faster.

"Are you sure you're ok? Does it hurt so bad? Do you want to go to the hospital?"

"No.. I'm fine since you're here and all. Just don't leave me and I'll be fine. Ok?" his eyes soften before smiling.

"I won't leave you. Ever." he said as he planted a soft kiss on my forehead.

End of Flashback

"...aki! Misaki, can you hear me?" I snapped out of my own thoughts and looked up only to see the emperor's face near me.

"Oh! Hey, um, Akashi, I mean. I'm sorry. I was just.. reminiscing."

"Reminiscing? About what?" he asked, raising a brow at me. I laughed.

"Secret. But because of that reminiscing, I think I've realized something important."

"And that is?"

"And that is I'm hungry! Let's go eat!"

"Tch." he said as if he didn't believe me but decided to drop the topic. He pulled me towards the front of the resthouse and made me climb into the car.