Chapter 9 (Edited)

Chapter 9- The Uncrowned Generals

I looked down, feeling nervous and self-conscious infront of the whole class. I started to fiddle with my fingers, an action that I always do when I'm nervous.

"Why don't you introduce yourself first, dear?" the young and beautiful teacher with a very soft-looking raven hair said. I looked up for the first time and scanned the whole room.

"Kawaii~!" most of them praised me making my face heat up. My eyes caught a glimpse of red and I knew exactly who it was. I bit my lip, trying to hold back my laughter. Jealous of Edward Cullen. Huh. Who would ever know, right?

"Good morning, I'm Momoi Misaki but please call me Misaki. And please take care of me." after saying that, I bowed my head.

"Please take the sit beside Daisy." my eyes narrowed. Who's Daisy? I let my eyes wander around room and there's only a single vacant seat beside a very cheerful looking girl. Her hair with the color of pink that reminds me of Satsu's complimented her pale yet healthy skin. Her lavender eyes that glintered with happiness while staring at me says that her smile is pure. I can't help but smile back.

"Hi, Misaki-chan! Call me Daisy!" she said with her chirpy voice. She somehow reminds me of Ryota.

"Hi, Daisy-chan. Yoroshiku." I sat on the chair beside her and took a quick side-glance at the emperor who is not surrounded by his menacing aura anymore but he still looks intimadating. But no, he doesn't intimidate me. He makes me laugh actually. I bit my lower lip once again when I remembered his actions earlier. When his gaze drifted on me, he glared. I bit my lip harder. I bet my monthly allowance, he knows what I'm thinking right now.

I quickly averted my gaze so that the others won't notice us. I played with my pen while listening to our young beautiful english teacher.

[English languages that will be used in this scene will be written by bold letters.]

"Can you please tell us about yourself in english, Misaki?"

My brow raised. Me? I stood up reluctanty. All of them are staring at me, waiting for my statement making me nervous as hell. I was about to open my mouth when the teacher cut me off.

"Here at the front, please."

She added with a smile. At the front? I glanced at Akashi who is now smirking at me. I glared at him. So this scene entertains him, huh?

I walked towards the front. Every step I take seems a lot heavier because of the stares I'm getting. And because of the smirk Akashi is giving me. Because of annoyance, my self-confidence was suddenly pulled up.

"Everyone, I'm Momoi Misaki. A former student of Seirin High. I studied at Teiko when I was in middle school. I used to assist the coach and manager of the legendary basketball team that consists of five prodigies called Generation of Miracles. I love playing and watching basketball. I also love playing musical instruments especially guitar, piano and drums. That's all I can share. Thank you for listening."

I bowed my head after I said those words. When I raised my head, all of them has their eyes wide and they're all gaping at me.

I glanced at my sensei who is also staring at me with wide eyes. I bowed and started to walk towards my seat. Everyone followed my movements and I caught Akashi smirking at me. I smirked back.

***

When the bell rang, I quickly brought my arms in the air and stretched. I yawned.

"Misaki-chan! Do you want to come with me? Daisuke and I are heading to the cafeteria to have some lunch!" I faced Daisy-chan and I saw Daisuke beside him. Daisuke is her bestfriend. He has a blonde hair that is a shade lighter than Kise's and he has deep black eyes. He's good looking, actually, but he's my friend. I never dated friends.. except for Akashi. Well, he's the only man I dated.