PART-3

TIME SKIP AT THE HOTEL ROOM

CHERRY POV:-

I took a hot shower after coming back it reduced all the tiredness of the day and wore my night suit and plopped onto the bed with Y/N who was busy drying up her hairs with the towel. I asked if she was hungry or not.

You: "Y/Naa if you are hungry then should I order the food for you because I don't wanna eat anymore as I am full so you tell me."

Y/N: "Nah~ Chae I don't have an appetite plus I am tired so I wanna slee-"

She was cut off as my phone started to ring and I glanced over to see my mom called me. I quickly picked it up

On the call:

You are: "Hello mom! how are you? "

Cherry's mom: "Hi child I am good. And how is my Y/N? are you taking care of her?"

You: "Mom~ she is not a kid any-"

Y/N snatched the phone away from my hands even before I completed my sentence. The fuck she is so vigorous. Shrugging off she had a good ten minutes of giggling and talking with every possible person there.

Y/N: "Here, take dad wants to talk to you."

I took the phone away from her hands and she went onto her bed a covered herself in a blanket and slept.

Cherry's dad: "Hii child! How are you doing?"

You: "I am enjoying a lot dad and tomorrow we will visit the Bighit campus " *squeal*

Cherry's dad: "Haha!Thats good! Enjoy my child take care now I gotta go. Bye"

You: "Bye dad, take care as well."

I hanged up the call and went under the sheets as sleep took over me.

TIME SKIP IN THE MORNING

STILL CHERRY's POV:-
I woke up by the sun rays hitting my face. I stretched my body a little and went to fresh up.

AFTER FEW MINUTES
After having a cold refreshing shower I quickly dressed up and glanced at Y/N to check that she was still having a good time sleeping over.

You: "Y/N!! Wake up, breakfast would be coming anytime soon."

I said shaking her up lightly. She scrunched up her face due to the sunlight and woke up opening her eyes a little.

Y/N: "Yea- what is the time?
She said while yawning.

You: "It's 8:45 AM go fresh up don't you wanna visit the campus. It opens after 10 AM and you will spend forever in the washroom so better hurry up!!"

Y/N: "Mmmm........okay"
She said rubbing her eyes and dragged herself towards the washroom.
--CHERRY POV END--

Y/N POV:-
I came out drying my hairs as I fixed my outfit before looking myself in the mirror.

Y/N POV:-I came out drying my hairs as I fixed my outfit before looking myself in the mirror

You guys must be wondering what is my preference in clothes is. Actually, I prefer almost every kinds of stuff to wear but not everything suits me so my style is mostly kinda tilted to oversized clothes, but ahat I personally think that comofort matters the most. Talking about Cherry she wears all kinds of stuff.

I went down to the food court to see Cherry waiting for me while the waitress came and served the order. I eyed her outfit totally satisfied by how good she pulls off everything.

Cherry's outfit

Cherry: "Take these are scrambled eggs and there's the toast and not to forget

Cherry: "Take these are scrambled eggs and there's the toast and not to forget."

BOTH: STRAWBERRY MILKSHAKE!!

We both said in unison and Cherry chuckled at my dangerous obsession for strawberry milk. After having breakfast we packed some necessary stuff and booked a cab for the Bighit campus.

DURING THE RIDE
You: "Chae I hope we can see any of the idols there too."

Cherry: "Yeah me too I wanna see them especially Jin and Jhope, they are litteraly my biases."
The other ride went talking about what all we wanna do and the plans we have.

TIME SKIP.

It's been one hour since me and Chae are exploring around the campus. There are so many props of the things which were used in music videos. A separate hall for all the awards won by different groups who's how much success big hit has. My stomach grumbled a bit cause I didn't had my breakfast properly in the morning.

Cherry: "You're hungry see I told you to eat the breakfast properly."

You: "But.......it was. Not tasty at all."
I said genuinely not satisfied with the breakfast I had today.

Cherry: "I have heard that there's a restaurant on the backside of the campus follow me let's go and eat there."
I nodded and followed her until we stopped in front of a big restaurant or cafè you can say.

My stomach felt so empty that I ran inside ignoring Cherry as she was busy reading a board. As I entered inside I was impressed by its beautiful interior and management.

My eyes roamed around the café until I spotted TXT member Yeonjun having his food

My eyes roamed around the café until I spotted TXT member Yeonjun having his food. My heartbeat almost rose up to its peak for a moment but i choose  to act normal cause he might feel creeed out if i behave like a physcopath. I sat down as I didn't wanted to disturb him even after being a hard core moa, they're such young and talented and who wouldn't swoon over them. I took a seat and a waiter approached me with the menu card in his hands.

Waiter: "What would you like to have miss?"

He said passing me the menu card I went through it and placed my order as my food came I attacked it like a hungry hyena. I was enjoying the food that's when I spotted Chae through the glass wall she was talking with the cashier and she came running towards me.

Cherry: "Y/N I want to tell you something."

I was confused as fuck so. What could have most possibly happened?