PART-49

TAEHYUNG'S POV:-

I didn't even looked at her face for a moment as she will struggle more and more. My gaze moved down onto her lower body which was beautifully covered with her long skirt just like a doll...I moaned slightly as I touched her beautiful perfect smooth thighs....Aaah she feels so good her purity and innocence is driving me damn insane...... I started to kiss her thighs and leave marks on them....... but immediately stopped what I was doing as I heard her baby like crying...I lifted my head up and looked at her. My soul hurted when I saw her teary red eyes which can make anyone cry and I felt even more hurt when I saw her gaze filled with abhorrence and hate for me...My body turned cold as I stopped everything and slid closer to her face...

You: "Y/N what happened tell me."

She couldn't speak anything as she tried to...soon her beautiful galaxy like eyes closed leaving a trail of tears on her cheeks. My heart clenched as I shook her body and even called her name but no reply...I checked her breath it was calm and normal. she again fainted that's when I realised her cries and screams weren't out of pleasure or delication. They were hurt, broken and the most heartbreaking thing they were filled with so much detestation and loathing for me in them....my eyes turned glossy..w..what If Y/N started to hate me- did I went too far... I busted out...did she disliked me from before....my eyes filled up with tears......I closed them and i could feel drop streaking down my cheeks as i realised i was going to freaking rape her......she was going to get broken by me which she already is a lot...My fingers ran through in frustration clutching onto my hairs as more tears streaked down my eyes..She will loathe me so much....love for me is far away now. I opened my eyes and wiped my tears as my gaze fell on her sensitive body...her face looked so peaceful that a little smile gleamed up on my lips. I pecked her forehead many times and whispered in her ears knowing that she won't hear it...but her heart definitely will. I know it will for sure because my heart beats for her..

You: "Please don't hate me and forgive me....I love you so much my Y/N, I know my beast took the best of me but trust me...I had no intentions on hurting you."

I said as I rested my head on her chest and listened to her calm heartbeat. I hugged her tiny figure and soon sleep took over me as I listened to her heartbeat......

-TAEHYUNG'S POV END-

.

.

.

.

SHINJAE'S POV:-

I got up from my bed and tried to eat the breakfast which was placed in front of me...but as soon as I opened my mouth my jawline hurted like hell. I winced in pain and slowly touched my jawline. It is still hurting but it hurts not more than the fact that Y/N noona is not with me...Noona where are you...your Shinjae misses you...Dont worry as soon as I will recover and get my phone back...I will try to call you and tell you that what happened...I feel so much guilt that being a brother I still couldn't protect my dear noona...no one deserves a brother like me and the scariest thing she is in the arms of Kim Taehyung...It was her nightmare to be with him again.....I...I hope she is safe and nothing has happened to her....noona find me back soon....I broke into tears due to so much guilt...as I couldn't protect my only sister which I had..What a great brother I am. A huge round of applause for me...A bitter chuckle escaped my lips but tears never stopped.....

-SHINJAE'S POV END-

.

.

.

.

.

TIME SKIP TO NEXT MORNING

Y/N'S POV:-