PART-50

Y/N'S POV:-

It's been one hour and now not even a single tear is coming out from my eyes...my mind is completely blank and my body feels numb and senseless...It's like every single cell in my body stopped working and I am just a living body but mentally I am all dead and done with my life...My eyes feel dry and my body is shivering in the shower...I wish I could just kill myself but all those lovely words which my mom said to me, my dad said to me and.....not to forget Cherry said to me..those are holding m back...my mom and dad worked so hard to raise me up and Cherry was always there as a protection shield for me as a soul who will always comfort me and tell me that she will always be there for me in hard times and she didn't even leave a per cent chance to prove herself wrong...she protected me and kept me safe just like a princess. I can't let her down. I just can't let her down ..........like it means nothing to me...I can't kill myself.......I have to live not for myself but for my mom, dad and Cherry...I quickly rubbed my face under the shower to remove all the tear stains. I switched the shower off and wiped off my body and wore my clothes. I got out of the bathroom and saw food placed on the nightstand along with a note...I placed the towel aside and walked up towards the table and picked up the note it says.

I know that you won't even talk to me forget about forgiving me but please for your own sake eat this....don't worry I didn't make this you won't get any taste of my filthy hands...Ajumma near this building made this you can have it..and if possible forgive me...

I scoffed..forgive you....keep dreaming...I hesitantly picked up the plate of food and sat down on the chair nearby..I picked up the spoon and stared at the food for some time...but then I took a spoonful of rice and stuffed it into my mouth....I, unfortunately, have to eat or I would die...I need to live for mom, dad and Chae....I quickly finished up the food and looked around..where should I place this plate now...I stared at the door for a few seconds and then walked towards It and opened the door...As soon as I stepped out it was a whole damn classy house but the room which I was kept in was really different from what I see now. I walked into the corridor and saw a staircase...I stepped down and looked around every single door were closed with a lock on them...my eyes fell on the kitchen counter and I walked towards the kitchen...and that Kitchen was no less than a damn hall...I placed my plate in the sink and washed it...I wiped my hands and looked around the house...It was big damn marvellous...I twirled around to get a whole view of it in one go...there were so many doors but they all had a lock on them...I roamed around in every single corner of the house but couldn't find any escape from this house...I couldn't even cry now as my eyes feel dry and my mind is blank and empty...I sat in the corner and hugged my knees while burying my face between my arms..everything felt so empty...my body felt so light that sleep took over me and everything turned blacked and muted...

-Y/N'S POV END-

AUTHOR'S POV:-

Things were now almost ended for Y/N she wasnt able to get out of the trauma and her mind felt blank as she wanted to live but at the same time she wanted to die...she couldn't make any single decisions and always tried to kill herself but thoughts of Cherry's smiling face and her mom's concerned face for her and her dad's smiling and proud face while seeing her flashed up her mind which stopped her from doing everything and cry as neither she was able to escape from Taehyung's trap neither she was able to kill herself............while Taehyung on the other side tried her best to comfort Y/N to make her love him...but whenever he tried to talk with her she would always walk away from there or get scared of him...seeing her like this just because of him crumbled up his heart like a piece of paper......he was so scared that Y/N would surely do something with herself so he kept an eye on her 24/7 without her knowing...he cried silently to himself day and night seeing Y/N walking like a body but without soul...he was missing the galaxy of stars which shined up in her bis gleaming eyes..while on the other Hand Cherry was more than worried about what happened to Y/N and Shinjae why they are not picking up her calls..she and her whole family started to panic and worry about her whereas Y/N'S mother wasnt able to keep herself so she started to cry thinking about what could possibly have happened to her daughter that she is not picking up their calls......lets see what has fod decided for her now...