PART-18

Y/N's POV:-

The car drove away passing from the hustling bustling of the city to a place now where only green felids were visible. I started to get exited, is it real that Taehyung's parents live in such a beautiful place. I smiled ear to ear and low key clapped my hands. I almost pasted my face on the car window and started to admire the view. Daegu is literally so beautiful, isn't it.

-Y/N POV END-

TAEHYUNG'S POV:-

We sat down and the driver drove away I decided to take a short nap as it's gonna be a two hours long drive. I looked beside and Y/N who was having her sandwitches so I let her peacefully enjoy her snacks and dozed off to sleep.

AFTER ONE HOUR

I woke up from my nap as I heard some faint squeals. I opened my eyes to see that we already entered the field area which was all green as I looked out scanning the familar place where all my childhood went off. Hometown is such a comfort to my heart and so was the sight beside me where Y/N was litterally in awe about the place as if she entered heaven. Her hairs were flying a bit due to the light breeze. Her hands moved her hairs to the side exposing her pale soft skin which made me gulp at the sight of some unholy stuffs I probably wanted to do with her. My senses couldn't help but to slid closer to her as I admired her bambi eyes shimmering with pure energy.

-TAEHYUNG'S POV END-

Y/N'S POV:-

I was still busy admiring the view till I felt a warm breath on the nape of my neck. Oh crap! Why, why he is here. I looked down on my lap only to see two arms on the door caging me between them. But suddenly those two arms grabbed my waist and I flinched hard due to the sudden grip.

Taehyung: "Oh I am sorry if I scared but it just feels so warm here."

He whispered into my ears and rested his chin on the nape of my neck patting my shoulders which kind of relaxed me as he asked.
Taehyung: "You love this view here?"

You: "Yeah actually a lot like we just passed by a huge cluster of yellow tulips and there were some cottages with such an aesthetic vibe, like I can't belive you grew up in such a heavenly place like Daegu."
I continued blabbering like a stupid describing everything how other feels like cause incase if I get time I would definetly love to have a tour around here in the countryside. He giggled listening to my every single shit talk. I didn't even realised when the car stopped infront of a beautiful house.

Stepping out I admired the house and the warm spring sunlight which lit up the environment

Stepping out I admired the house and the warm spring sunlight which lit up the environment. I saw a lady and man in their old fifties. They were walking happily towards Taehyung. As soon as Taehyung saw them he ran towards them like a baby and hugged them so tight as if he suddenly wasn't a man anymore he seemed like a little boy discovering his treasure as if he is never gonna let them go. I smiled at the warm moment before turning around and picking up the luggage.