PART-40

Y/N'S POV:-

My phone buzzed and I turned around to check the notification and it was from Twitter I only followed Chae over there how can I get someone's else's notifications. I opened my phone to see the notification, it says.

cherryquinx reacts to a post by soosujin

Cherry reacted at Sujin's post? I took a glance at Cherry's face again. She seemed to be numb. Rather than budging her I opened my Twitter and checked the post to which she reacted. I opened and the post by soosujin was on the trending page. Oh- I opened and read the post. The photos that I saw took my senses away my heart broke into pieces..........but..........why do I even care I. it's not even like......we had something. There were photos of Hana seducing Taehyung and being all slutty in front of him while on the other hand when I noticed Taehyung's expressions he seemed quite pissed off and angry. It brought me back to my senses when I played the video. In that video, Taehyung came out with a dead expressionless face. As I remembered he was never like this there was always a bright smile on his face which would cheer everyone up. But I never saw his numb face. My eyes glistened as I remembered the Bighit building where I spent my 3 years. The video continued suddenly out of nowhere Hana came out from her dorm and walked in front of Taehyung blocking his way. He didn't even spared a glance at her in the whole video. She said something to me which was quite inaudible as I am not wearing my headphones. Plus I don't wanna increase its volume as Miso is gonna wake up. As the video went on Hana removed her shrug which revealed a red backless dress. Taehyung stepped back as she took a step closer to him. He shouted....at her

Taehyung: "DONT COME CLOSER TO ME OR TOUCH ME! BECAUSE ONLY ONE GIRL IN THIS WHOLE WORLD HAS THE RIGHT TO TOUCH ME!"

Hana shouted back at him.

Hana: "LOOK YOU WILL FIND NO ONE BETTER THAN ME. BY THE WAY WHO IS THAT SLU-"

Taehyung: "SAYS THE ONE WHO SNEAKS OUT EVERY NIGHT AND FUCK DIFFERENT BOYS! AND DONT YOU DARE SPEAK A WORD ABOUT HER. SHE IS THE REAL DEFINITION OF THE WORD PURITY!"

Hana: "SHUT.....SHUT UP A..AND WHO IS SHE..SHE!"

Taehyung: "SHE IS NONE OTHER THAN Y/N! EMI Y/N. WHICH I SEE PEOPLE ALREADY STARTED TO REGRET WHAT THEY SAID. HOW BEAUTIFUL IT HAD BEEN IF YOU WERE IN THAT RUMOUR- WAIT THEN IT AINT GONNA BE A RUMOUR ANYMORE IT'S GONNA BE THE REALITY MISS HANA."

As he said that my heartbeat increased once again. Doesn't he have a new girlfriend for himself by now? I..I. I just shrugged off all the thoughts which could evolve a new feeling inside me that would be painful. I bit my lips to control the tears which were threatening to fall. I scrolled more. There were even some photos and clips of Hana sneaking out a night and making out in the clubs. I felt so disgusted and creeped out seeing that. I mean how....how on the earth someone can be like that. But when I read the text which was written along with the post,.......... it felt like my world shook up. The text says.

I am posting this to lift the veil up from the toxic things that are happening inside the Big hit for years by some of their own staff members. As you can see in the above clips and videos. They are real and there is no editing like which was in Y/N's case. Her photos were edited and she was blamed for no reason. That innocent soul just wanted to do her work but Taehyung loved her and still does a lot, but Bae Hana as you can see was so jealous of her that she hatched conspiracies along with her so-called boy best friend. She spyed on both of them for a year and you guessed right when she wasn't satisfied with the results she got. She edited the photos with the help of her friend and they made a fake account on social media and posted it. Yes, you guessed it right Bae Hana and her best friend are the culprits behind the Y/N rumour. I will post all the real and unedited clips of the moments Y/N and Taehyung had which were then edited and posted by Hana. I would like Bighit to look through the case and take and action against her.