🔥Part 48🔥

AUTHOR'S POV:-

Y/N did have this feeling that something worse is gonna happen to her. Her everyday panickings, fears and nightmares weren't something which she should not have ignored......but who knows that she is gonna meet her most beautiful yet scary fate..... But we can't change what God has decided for her. Shinjae was bleeding badly due to Taehyung's hard punch on his face. All that poor soul wanted to do that was to call Cherry and tell her all the things that happened here...After that Jin and Jungkook took an almost fainted Shinjae to hospital for getting treatment as he was badly injured by Taehyung's one single punch on his face...Well, his inner monster woke up so badly that it would destroy the whole world just to keep Y/N in his arms and feel her warmth and love. Soon that day...Taehyung took Y/N out of Tokyo to another city Osaka where he had his own flat which he bought years ago but he never used that because he never got the need to. He took Y/N away from Tokyo along with her luggage and other necessary items as he knows very well that he is gonna keep her with himself for 24 hours now.... While Y/N was not in her senses for almost one day...she was currently lying and sleeping peacefully in his bedroom without even knowing what is coming up for her.....

-AUTHOR'S POV END-

TAEHYUNG'S POV:-

I was looking out of my bedroom window...watching the sunset in the sky....making the sky turn into all orange and pink.... I looked at my wristwatch its 6 PM and I am waiting for my doll to wake up as the doctor treated her wound as said that she will come back into her senses soon. I walked back into my room and glanced at her peaceful sleeping figure...wake up soon my doll. I can't even wait for a per cent to stare back into those galaxies like beautiful shining orbs which I am dying to look at...I smirked and went towards the kitchen to make some food for me and her. We will have our dinner together.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

TIME SKIP AT THE NIGHT TIME

I came out of the bathroom after taking a bath and stood in front of the mirror while drying my hair. I combed them and looked back at the mirror with a satisfied proud smirk. I turned around and walked towards the bed where my doll was lying since yesterday completely untouched by me.....you might be guessing that I didn't touch her...........well I want her to experience that when she will come back to her senses...I sat near the corner of the bed and rested my head on the headboard and stared at her beautiful figure which I will never get bored to look at. Because she is my most favourite gem...the most precious one whom I never want to lose she is my MOST BEAUTIFUL  OBSESSION.

.

.

I kept my sinful gaze on her until I felt her little fingers showing some movement. My eyes sparkled as they started to tremble up more and her lips parted. I slid my face closer to hers. She lifted up her hand and held her head gently in order to relax her head which must be paining a little as the doctor said that it would. Her eyelids beautifully fluttered and she slowly opened her eyes which shined so bright under the red light of this room.

-TAEHYUNG'S POV END-

Y/N'S POV:-

I tried to move my body but it was so damn stiffened that I could only move my fingers. I tried to lift them up but they trembled....soon a tiny wave of ache hitted my head making me hiss in pain. I slowly placed my hand on my head and caressed it...I tried to open my eyes...I gave up in the first place as they weren't opening up but when I tried my eyelids slowly lifted up again making my headache a little as I tried to adjust to the red lightning which was glowing up in this dark unknown room.............that's when I realised where I was. I was supposed to be in my hotel room but this room was completely dark and the only source of light was this red light....