PART-34

Y/N'S POV:-

I woke up from my sleep as it's 4 in the morning and our flight is gonna land in just a few minutes. I looked out the window only to see clouds covering the seas and it's just a bit of moonlight as sunrise is about to happen in few minutes. After a few moments, I got a jerk as the flight landed on the runway we both collected our stuffs and putted it inside our backpacks. After a few minutes, the plane finally landed. We both took our backpacks and got out of it plane. I inhaled the fresh air and the sunlight touched my face healing me a bit. We collected our luggage and I called a cab.

Cherry: "Y/N the cab is there let's go."

I nodded and we got inside the cab and buckled our seat belts.

Driver: "Maam, please tell me the address."

You: "Yes please drive to XXX area house no*** near, Quezon city mall."

Driver: "Okay ma'am."

The driver drove off and I looked out the window and a sigh escaped my mouth. I looked at the watch it's 07:00 AM. I would have been woken up by now and would have been getting ready for the job again excited to meet Sujin and Yuri. My eyes glistened due to tears. I took a deep breath to control myself from crying.

TIME SKIP AFTER HALF AN HOUR

The car came to its stop. I paid the driver and took our luggage out. I stood in front of the door of my house with Chae. My hands started to shake as I was about to ring the doorbell. Cherry noticed that and caressed my palms. She gave me a reassuring look and I pressed the doorbell. After a few seconds, my mom opened the door. As I saw her face I dropped all the luggage on the floor. Her cheeks were stained with tears. She was looking so pale and weak. As she saw me a weak smile flashed upon her face. I ran towards her with tears brimming my eyes, blurring the vision. She also walked towards me and shoved me in her embrace. I bent down at her level and hugged her. As I hugged her I felt her warmth this is what I need right now. I broke down as I felt her tears on my hands. I cried so hard in her chest. She stroked my hairs and I snuggled more into her chest. I heard her heartbeat which worked wonders for me in calming me down a bit

Mom: "Ssshh d..don't cry my child. Shhhhh calm down.

I choked on my tears as I heard her voice. She sounded so weak and her voice had so much pain. All because of me. I am the biggest culprit of her vulnerable state. I would never in my life forgive myself for this.

You: " M..Mom *choke* M..mom take me..in..inside please I want to s...see appa."

She hummed and I called Cherry as well and we went inside. As I entered my home I saw appa sitting on the couch in the living room with a gloomy face. He looked up and as he spotted me he hurriedly walked towards me and hugged me. I hugged him back and cried in his chest.

Dad: "Y/N, kiddo don't cry any more now you are with eomma and appa right! You are safe."

He wanted to sound strong and bold but it can feel the weakness in his voice. Lucky me my parents are so supportive and why they are even pretending to be strong when they are actually so broken from inside. Mom and dad I will try my best to heal you guys. I pulled out from the hug and sniffed and said.

You: "Appa I didn't do anything appa."

Dad: "I believe you, my child, I know you can never be like this not even in seven births."

I smiled weakly and sniffed my tears.

Mom: "Child got get changed, you must be tired right so go take a nap. Cherry child you wanna go with Y/N or will you visit your mom and dad."