PART-14

TAEHYUNG POV:-

You: "I want to....talk to you about....Y/N."

Cherry: "Huh! Y/N? Did that strawberry shit did something wrong."
She replied slightly gritting her jaw while I laughed assuring her.
You: "Yes she did something wrong. Can we talk about that inside."

Cherry:"That girl."
She hissed while motioning me to follow inside.

I stepped inside and she immediately switched the lights on. In a few minutes she came towards me and we both accompanied towards the couch she sat down motioning me to start.

You: "We'll noona, I know it's too late to tell you and Y/N may not have told you about this but actually I....l-love your friend. My love for her is abundant and Its even growing more and more day by day."

I spoke and she nearly looked like she survived a zombie apocalypse.

Cherry: "You what- you're telling me that you have feelings for Y/N?."
She asked me and I nodded responding her.

You: "The very first day she came here was. The day she caught my attention then in all these months I got to know her personality traits. Everything about her drives me insane. It's like she has become an essential pill of my days."

I can see she was still awestruck but her shocked expression soon started to turn into a smile. I clapped internally her reaction had me way too happy.

Cherry: "You're nearly giving me a heart attack an you don't sound fake about your feelings for her."

You: "Cause they aren't noona she's important to me and well I came here cause I just casually wanted to know more about her, and there couldn't be a better person than you."

Cherry: "Aye No need to be shy Taehyung ah. Don't worry you came to the right person. I will tell everything to you about her."

I grinned and she giggled and started.

Cherry: "Well first of all the most important her birthday, it's on 22 Feb and we'll her dad is Korean while her mom is from Philippines. So I am the only ome she grew up sith cause our parents were family friends and we were close from the childhood itself as well so yeah. Being older than her I always felt the responsibility to take care of her and I never failed in that till day I guess."
She spoke up and I nodded. So Y/N is way too close with Cherry. Suddenly a question bubbled up in my mind. I gulped the lump in my mouth and asked her

You: "Noona was Y/N in any relationship before."

Cherry: "She never even had any boy best friend cause for her she believes that it wasn't the right age for her to focus on such things so she has never been close to any boy."
Somehow listening to that I felt lucky to be the first boy probably whose this close with her who wanna be her first on every single thing.

You: "That's great noona!!"

Cherry: "Yeah and Y/N is the one who gets flustered easily so maybe you might have noticed if you got close with her some time."
She said as I recalled every moment I played around with her and yes she is the one who gets shy in the feather like touch of mine

Cherry: "Well there's nothing much to know about her she's all about me her mom dad and herself."

You: "Well noona can you tell me some likes,dislikes and habits of Y/N."

Cherry: "Sure! Well Y/N loves someone more than anything."

I got jealous I must admit. Is this luck person Mr floor and she keeps looking at it all the time when I am in front of her. Like sometimes I wish I was floor cause atleast her brown orbs would be staring into mine. I rolled my eyes before asking

You: "Well who is that someone"

Cherry: "Strawberry milkshake."

I-........just...just okay nothing!! I am fine!!

Cherry: "Well you can say she is obsessed with strawberry milkshakes."

You: "Well noona what does she looks up in a future husband or life partner."

Cherry: " Well her Ideal husband would be someone who loves her truly and wholeheartedly. That's all what she wants from him and he doesn't need to be a prince charming at all."

You: "She is lucky that I love her more than the word Love itself plus I am a prince charming as well."

We both laughed and she continued.

Cherry: "She would like to live far away from the hustle and bustle of the city between greenland or hills. She is a nature admirer though."
I nodded at her simple yet calm likings she has and I totally admire the fact that I am loving the things she wanna do

Cherry: "Last but not the least."