PART-60

??: "Y/N"
I heard that sweet voice and turned around to see my dad standing there accompanied by my mom. Their eyes glittered and the smile on their faces was something that made me forget everything. I have seen them smiling so many times but this smile of theirs is so precious and beautiful to look at that I would happily bear all the tortures in my life to see them smile like this. Mom walked towards me and held my shoulders while looking at me with so much love. Her eyes turned glossy due to little tear drops but she quickly wiped them away before they could even fall. My breath hitched a bit seeing her like this she took a deep breath and said.
Mom: "You know Y/N dear me and your dad were always worried about your marriage that would be able to find a perfect person for you or would you be able to live your life the fullest with him or will he love you truly and will never hurt you but now I guess... It's time to give up on all these tensions cause now you have Taehyung and now we don't need to worry about anything cause he is the best one ever and I can't explain that how much I am happy right now to have him and much happiness I am feeling while giving you to him... I know you are so much nervous Y/Niee but calm down okay your life is gonna be even more beautiful now...okay."
She said and wrapped me up in her warm and comforting embrace. I wrapped my hands around her and tightened the hug. I could feel her smiling and even I smiled feeling the warmth and love of her hug. Parents are such a beautiful gift by God and I am too lucky to have them all safe and sound. I lifted my gaze up to see dad smiling and looking at us with so much love. I broke the hug and walked towards dad who opened his arms wide open. I wanted to run to him like a kid but this gown is heavy asf. Dad soon embraced me and kissed the top of my head lovingly I closed my eyes and smiled.
Dad: "I guess your mom has said it all Y/N there's nothing left for me to say now all cause now I know that I am giving my Princess into safe hands who will keep you with so much care and treat you as if you are the last gem on this earth."
My eyes shined due to tears but they didn't fell down as I held them back. I nodded at his words cause what he said was true... But a knock on the door interrupted our family moment. I turned around to see a staff member standing there along with Cherry.
Cherry: "Y/N let's go it's time to go now cars are waiting downstairs. Miss lily help her walk down without any problem."
Cherry said that to the staff member and my dad and mom nodded at her words. Dad looked at me and said.
Dad: "Shall we go now, my child."
I smiled cheekily and nodded as I clung my arms around his. The staff member came and helped with my gown so that I won't trip and fall down plus I am wearing heels so it's kinda hard for me to walk. I got out of the room and we walked down the staircase and as soon as I stepped out there were so many black cars lined up in a row that my eyes couldn't count cause there were so many of them. I lowered my head and followed my dad a security guard stood in front of me and bowed I bowed back and he opened the door of the car in which I was supposed to sit I sat inside and the staff member adjusted my wedding dress so that I can sit comfortably. As soon as the security guard signalled the driver drove off to the palace where everyone is waiting. I looked at the little clock attached to my bracelet it showed 07:40 PM...just 20 more minutes are left.....my heartbeat raced and I could feel my ears burning...Argh! Not now don't tell me ill look like a monkey if they didn't got ok. I fanned my ears and gulped down some cold water to relax myself so that I don't blast out of overthinking...
.
.
Time skip~
As soon as the car stopped I opened my eyes but closed it within a second due to so many camera flashes upon me. I patted my eyes gently so that they don't pain due to the harsh flashlight. The security guards took control of the media crowd from messing up. As soon as the way got cleared the gates of the palace opened and the cars drived inside for a moment I was so lost into the magnificent decoration of the palace and its garden that I lost all my senses and fucks cause this was..............A DAMN HEAVEN ON EARTH!!! It was decorated with all purple lights accompanied by green vines of leaves which made it look so unreal that no one could stop staring at that.
The view inside the palace~