PART-57

My heartbeat increased by the words which my dad said...

Dad: "So you both love each other and Y/N child you are already 30 and Taehyung is 32 as well."

You: "Y..yeah we are so what about...that......"

Mom: " So we have decided that after two months when it will be winter......... we have decided both of you to get married and we have totally agreed with this and let me ensure this that I don't think any boy accept Taehyung can take care and handle my Y/N."

Mrs Kim: "Neither do I think cause I haven't seen this much love and affection of Taehyung for any girl...and I can see that very well...Y/N is capable of handling him very well."

Mr Kim: "I totally agree with you all let's ask the kids now.."

Dad: "So yeah Y/N and Taehyung what do you think about this kids..."

I was completely sore and numb to reply to anything cause what all they said I can't disagree with that not even in my dreams. Like I am 30 now so there's no point or excuse for me being single and the same point applies for Taehyung as well..plus it's true that.....he loves me.......and My heart says that his love is so pure that it would never hurt me or take me to a point called breakup.

Talking about carriers maybe I should talk about this with them...

You: "Mo-"

Taehyung: "I totally agree with this....cause even umm I want to marry her as soon as possible."

He interrupted me and said his words shyly to everyone....but I swear my whole body was blushing up to the core hearing his words... I looked at my parents and even they were giggling at his words.....but I was still speechless cause what about his Idol's life carrier and what about thousands of millions of precious ARMIES. He is obviously not gonna end this that easily...I gathered up some courage and said....

You: "Mom what about our carries and jobs especially his."

Mrs Kim: "Well a good question Y/N but we have contacted PD Nim and we are gonna have a talk with him about quitting this Idol life cause it's already too much now we don't want him to get married when he will turn into a grandpa and obviously other boys are gonna stay in touch with us no matter whatsoever so let's take this easy okay."

I nodded along with her and then they again continued their conversation but I was still thinking that quitting Idol life is hard when you know that you are gonna hurt so many fans of yours...it genuinely pains seeing that and I could see that gloominess on Taehyung's face as well he got lost in his own world... I walked towards him and gave his hands a tight little squeeze...he lifted his face up and held my hands...

Taehyung: "Mom we are going out we will be back in few minutes.."

Mrs Kim: "Yeah sure take your time okay."

I didn't speak anything cause maybe he really needs some time and comfort over this problem. I walked out with him towards the garden of this damn hotel...he sat on the bench and I sat beside him and held his hands and said...

You: "See I can feel how terrible it is to leave your fans and disbanding but who said you are actually gonna leave them."

He frowned and looked towards me with confusion written all over his face.

Taehyung: "Huh? what do you mean by this?"

You: "Aish pabo see you are not actually gonna leave other BTS members you are still going to be in touch with them right!!!. You are still gonna visit them hang out with them play with them and you guys are only gonna disband in formalities in media and in papers but the beautiful reality is that you are still gonna be in touch till the end of your lives right!! and talking about armies that only heartbreaking thing would be that you may not be having any group concerts or fan meets with them right..but it should be stopped cause it would be harmful for your health and you'll realise it when you grow old..and do you think armies can see you getting sick and injured no right even they want you to be happy forget about those toxic fans who only are sticking with you all only because you seven are handsome. Plus you can still host V lives from wherever you are and talk with armies right and all this disbanding and separating is only for media but we know how beautiful the reality is that you seven and your millions of stars are inseparable....right~"
His eyes shined and sparkled hearing my words..his face glowed up with his adorable boxy smile and he faced me and held my hands tightly in his and said.
Taehyung: "You..you are actually right that's all gonna be for media but the actual reality is that we all will still be together and..and I can still be in contact with armies no matter what!"
He spat those words out like a child who just learned how to do real magic. I giggled and ruffled his soft hairs while nodding.
You: "Yeah and if your hyungs kept performing then how would they marry and have kids you wanna be an uncle right?"
Taehyung: *grin* "Obviously yeah~! You are right!!"
You: "I know I am right now don't be gloomy and Cheer up okay..cause everything is alright."
He pulled me closer to him and hugged me tightly...I hugged him back and closed my eyes feeling the warmth and sweetness of the hug.
Taehyung: "My whole world is gonna be alright if you are there with me......Y/N."
I smiled ear to hear and my heart fluttered hearing his words and I tightened the hug in so much happiness.
-Y/N'S POV END-
.
.
AUTHOR'S POV:-
Y/N is literally an another beautiful and precious angel in Taehyung's life she made his heart lighten which was filled up with gloominess and was breaken due the thoughts of his carrier and leaving everything behind but thanks to Y/N who optioned her eyes and made him face the reality while he was stuck in papers and documents....now his heart was only filled up with euphoria and happiness for Y/N...while on the other hand Y/N was now nervous about the wedding thingy cause the carrier thing is solved now as Mr and Mrs Kim had a talk with PD Nim about Taehyung and after some good days of disscussion they finnaly came to this descion of disbandment as Taehyung is gonna quit and even other members except jungkook and suga wanted to quit cause they also wantedve a family and Y/N talked with everyone and comforted them cause of the disbandment thing as it was gonna happen one day but who said they are gonna be seprated they are still gonna be togehter forever this disbandent is just a formality and for media thats all but they would surely miss having concerts but still comming live and chatting with armies is always an option though. Jungkook was sad about this and even cried but they all comforted that little maknae that it's okay and it's gonna happen one day no offence in that. But later he also became happy that his hyungs are gonna have a love life now. Even ARMIES were sending good wishes for their future life and we're happy about them but some toxic ones were surely sending hate towards them....time flew away and so many things happened plus it all happened so suddenly...now only one month was left for the wedding of Taehyung and Y/N.....they both were a little nervous but Y/N was more nervous than ever and to cool her out Taehyung planned a cosy night out with her In his room he didn't really wanted to take Y/N out as she doesn't feels or enjoys herself much in Public...
-AUTHOR'S POV END-
.
.
.
Y/N'S POV
I wore the dress that Taehyung gave me as he wanted me to visit him. I looked in the. Mirror and twirled around and gave a satisfied smile as this dress was perfectly okay in length...I saw a pair of beautiful heels tied up with a big white ribbon and it looked so damn expensive that I just placed it inside the bag and wore my socks and pale yellow coloured sneakers. I just simply let my hairs fall free on my shoulders but they were curled from down as that Cherry rotten berry was experimenting something with my hairs yesterday bruh! Lastly, I applied perfume and looked at the mirror.