PART-61

As soon as I entered the hall my steps gaze as soon as I saw those two faces. My gaze glistened and all the memories from our dormatiories and Bighit's restaurant flashed up. As soon as their gaze met mine I whispered their name.
You: "Sujin...Yuri...."
They both stood up from their places and ran towards me. I opened my arms and wrapped them into a tight hug as a tear escaped my eyes. I could hear Sujin's sobs. I caressed her back and she hugged me even more tightly. So tight that I could hear her heartbeat it was so calm and peaceful. I closed my eyes and caressed her back cause her sobs couldn't stop but Yuri controlled her sobs hard cause I can hear her sniffs. I couldn't even imagine that this was the best wedding surprise for me. We had so many memories of our dormatiories and Bighit's restaurant those clumsiness and playful moments flashed up in my mind making me smile in happiness. I pulled out from the hug and looked into their teary eyes. Controlling my mountain of emotions I said...
You: "I- I missed you both so much...I- I can't explain how ha-happy I am right now."
Sujin: "Y/Niee...two fucking years...we didn't even have a single text interaction and you know what you didn't even invite me to your wedding..."
She said and broke into sobs again. I held her hand and gave it a tight squeeze. She whimpered a bit but looked into my eyes with her teary ones.
You: "Suu~ we have a long time to talk about today but first of all stop crying or don't talk to me."
She wiped her tears quickly and straightened herself up. She showed her mesmerising smile to me and said.
Sujin: "Let's go and have a talk."
I was about to go but I didn't realise that Taehyung was still gripping onto my waist- I-........
You: "Umm Taehyung I need to go with her."
He looked at Sujin and said.
Taehyung: "It's not even been an hour and you are already taking my wifey away from me."
...can I like just smack my head and faint here. Then yall can bury me in some ground.-
Sujin: "Why so desperate Taehyung shii you have your whole life 24 hours, 365 days and endless years to be with her now but I only have very few moments with her."
She said probably tryna tease me tone. I looked at her with my clenched jaw and threw a sarcastic smile which she smoothly ignored- she better stop. Only I know how bad I wanna slap her right now so that her neck twists, jaw brakes, face fractures, brain disappears-
Taehyung: *sighed* "well fine but only for an hour after that I want my wifey back."
Sujin: "Sure Taehyung shii she is all yours now and doesn't worry I don't steal things I'll give her back to you. Ouch-"
You: "Eh hehhe I'll see you soon. lEtS gO mIsS sUjIn *grit teeth*
I pinched her and covered up her ouch with my sarcastic laugh cause I don't want any weird attention on us cause already people can't stop staring. I held her hands tightly and took her in the lounge. Which was beautifully decorated with perfect lightings giving the perfect vibe for hangout and relax. She plopped up on the couch and I adjusted my wedding gown and sat beside her. She held my hands and said.
Sujin: "Let me rewind some memories of us, remember when you worked in Bighit campus. We and Cherry always used to tell that Taehyung loves you right, he has feelings for you and those feelings are strong AF. But you always remained a professional bitch about your job."
I looked down and bit my lips to control my blush which would paint up my cheeks well. Cause what she said was true. I never thought that an Idol would fall in love with a normal girl like me, but see where destiny has brought me today.
You: "Umm I never had an idea that this would happen someday."
Sujin: "You even tried to run away from this. I won't like to remind you this but you have no idea what he went through when you were not there. But you see that your fate is so much strong that you can't escape this love Web."
You: "Yah! I...I know." *low voice*
Sujin: "Oooo~ someone is blushing~ I seeee~"
She cooed and hitted my shoulder and I buried my face in my hands cause I can't with her anymore. She giggled and squeezed my shoulder. We refreshed so many memories of ours. We got emotional, giggled laughed and that one-hour spending with her was really worth it then enjoying food with her was another level of fun. But time passes so quickly soon maids came to call us cause now I am gonna have a family dinner. I walked out of the lounge and Sujin went away with Yuri to enjoy the party. While I followed the maids towards another hall. The gates opened and there was a huge dining table with such beautiful gems placed on it. I looked at the table to see my mom dad and Mr and Mrs Kim sitting while Taehyung was waiting for me to come and sit. I smiled and lowered my head and walked towards the table in order to sit. I took a seat beside him and he held my hand while I tried to adjust my gown. I looked at him with a frown but suddenly he came closer towards my face and my eyes went wide opened like Dora's bagpack. I looked around to see our parents busy in their own world they were talking with someone on the call. I turned my face around again but he didn't even moved a bit his gaze was still that intense and harsh on me. I gulped down my saliva and said.
You: "Wh.. what are you doing Tae..taehyung..."
I stuttered as he again started leaning but I leaned back so that we can maintain a distance as we are still in front of our parents-
Taehyung: "Don't try to run away from me princess it will only make me crave for you more."
I stiffed up there at his words and didn't even move a bit he smiled sinfully and adjusted my gown but I felt his cold fingers touching against my legs making my whole existence shiver. I held his hands and said.
You: "N...not now please-"
Mrs Kim: "Kids is there something wrong."
+_+that's when I knew we were fuckedup up ×_÷
You: "No... no mom actually the strip of my heel loosed up so..so I was adjusting that."
Mrs Kim: "Oh and Taehyung what's wrong?"
I gulped down my saliva for the 100th time and looked at him with a fucked up face.
Taehyung: "Mom I was helping her."
He said with a childish grin and I went in trauma cause this man has a death stabbing duality. How the frick can he turn his sinful gaze into this childish and soft one that people will burst into uwuwus- I am not ok for sure-
Mr Kim: "Oh that's good so the food is here let's start our dinner then."
I smiled and nodded at her and the maids served us the dinner. I picked up the spoon and started eating while chit-chatting with everyone. We were having such a beautiful family timing and even I was enjoying so much seeing the beautiful satisfied smile on their faces. So this is how real happiness feels like.
Mr Kim: "Y/N, Taehyung... you both need to leave for Daegu after 10 o clock."
I looked at my little wristwatch it showed 09:00 PM. I looked at him and asked.
You: "Umm dad why there though."
Mr Kim: "Oh dear that's where your new house is gonna be you are really gonna like the location."
I nodded and smiled at him and looked at Taehyung who was busy looking into space while a smile crept onto his lips. He couldn't stop smiling so I elbowed him. He snapped out of this trance but again his gaze turned intense when he looked at me. Stupidity is something which everyone should learn from me. Cause we should never disturb a tiger but no now learn something from me cause we are here to learn stupidity so we will poke the tiger and be ready for our death to come cause our lives ain't precious 🙂.
Taehyung: "What happened princess. Do you Need me."
No sir absolutely no. If you ask me with this lava like hot gaze and deep like a blackhole voice then no I am ready to live my whole life on the street instead of needing something from you.
You: "Uh umm no..no I wanted to ask that...will the journey to Daegu will be too long?"
Taehyung: "Don't worry we will reach there by 11:30 so no need to worry okay."
I nodded and gulped down the water placed on the table. After sometime when we all were done. I got off the chair and Cherry helped me with my gown and I walked out of the dining hall and saw everyone having drinks (not alcohol but soft drinks). They smiled as soon as they saw me and I kept bowing and smiling back. Cause they all seemed older than me and we're music directors and producers and many more whom Taehyung worked with I guess. Soon my attention went towards the stage where Taehyung stood and said.
Taehyung: "All respected ladies and gentlemen who came to our wedding. I want to thank you all genuinely for giving us blessings and adorning our relationship so much. This night in my life is something which I would never forget. Cause my whole life changed today."

He looked at me with his sparkling gaze making blood rush up to my cheeks. I looked down and fiddled with my fingers cause now the spotlight was on me but his deep voice again knocked some senses into me.

Taehyung: "I never thought I would want something this bad in my life that I would cross all the limits to get it...but the legend says that Kim Taehyung gets what he wants to achieve in his life. He finally got his biggest achievement and my achievement is shining so brightly in the spotlight. Mrs Kim Y/N if I have to work for next decade to get you I am ready to and I ain't lying about this. Test me if you want to..."
I threw him a shy smile and mouthed no while showing my crossed fingers cause I trust him and know that he would never hurt me and keep me safe and protected forever.
Taehyung: "Well she trusts me and that is what our love is all about. We both love a trust each other and that's what every healthy relationship has as well. *bow* now one last time I am thanking yall for attending our wedding and blessing us...thank you once again...."
He said and everyone cheered and clapped along. I again covered my ears cause I don't want my eardrums to blast. He walked down the stage and held my waist tightly. He leaned closer to my ears and whispered.
Taehyung: "Now ready to go in our new home."
I am damn sure my ears would have left their existance due to his hot breath and satan like deep voice. My lips trembled while uttering a word. I clutched hard onto my dress and took a deep breath and said.
You: "Whe...when are we go..going."
Taehyung: "Just in 30 minutes."
He glanced at his wristwatch and said that to me."
I nodded and didn't dare to raise my gaze up. Cause if we have eye contact for fucks sake I would be dead for sure. He giggled and took me to meet all the guests. I talked with everyone and they all were such a gentleman. Like it was really nice talking to all of them. When I got tired I sat on a chair and started to scroll my phone and replied to all the wedding wishes. After some times Sujin came and joined me as well. We started to have our chit chat again.
-Y/N'S POV END-
.
.
.
AUTHOR'S POV:-
Their souls Finally spunned together with the most strongest thread. The thread of love and trust. Their life is now shining like bling and even angels in the heaven blessed them. After that long celebration of their wedding eve. Y/N and Taehyung flew to Daegu in their private plane. That's where they both are gonna live forever making memories together laughing, giggling and protected by peace...
-AUTHOR'S POV END-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SO I WAS HAVING MY EXAMS AND BUSY IN STUDIES AS USUAL SO THAT'S WHY THIS IS AN LATE UPDATE-
READERS- BITCH A VERRYYY LATE UPDATE!!!
ME: "OO- OK I AM SORRY FOR THAT BUT NVM I AM HAPPY Y'ALL Y/N AND TAEHYUNG GOT MARRIED AND HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO KOOKIE AND ADVANCED BIRTHDAY TO RM SHII!!