PART-22

Y/N POV:-

I looked up at the mirror and if any creature was here instead of my it would scream Like a maniac. I literally saw two deep purple-tinted hickeys on my neck and teeth marks on my earlobe and the area around it was burning red. I looked closer and saw that his teeth prints were prominent on my skin. ARMY'S ain't lying when they said he is a tiger.

Whats should I do now, should I call Chae- I will probably jump off a cliff rather than telling her. Wait do I have a foundation in my backpack. I ran out of the washroom and opened my backpack and dug in. Few minutes went and I could only find a compact powder. Y/Naa again you were being so stubborn when Chae said to put a foundation in the backpack. I mean it wouldn't have pinched if it was there now I guess I need to work with this. I went inside the washroom and took a hot shower. I applied some ointment over the hickeys and slept.

-Y/N POV END-

TAEHYUNG'S POV:-

I came back into my room and closed the door. I jumped onto my bed and recalled all the moments from earlier. I just loved every single minute of it. I wanted to punish her hard but seeing her face my angered self calmed down a little but my devil arouse. It made me wanted to do so many unholy things to her, AISSHH!! Taehyung here you go again. I just threw my head back recalling all the moments once again but soon fell into a deep sleep.

-TAEHYUNG'S POV END-

TIME SKIP NEXT MORNING🌞

Y/N'S POV:-

I was sitting on the kitchen counter feeding Tan and Mrs Kim was cooking the breakfast. Then Taehyung came and greeted his mom.

Taehyung: "Good morning eomma." *smile*

Mrs Kim: "Good morning Tae, Seems like you had a good sleep huh."

Taehyung: "Exactly I had a good sleep."

He said those last two words leaning his head back onto the door frame looking at me. I just fake coughed and looked back at Yeontan. Mrs Kim was steaming the rice cakes so due to the steam the temperature of the surroundings got warms. I started to sweat a bit so I pulled my hair back and tied them into a bun so I won't sweat much, that's when I heard a loud gasp. I looked up and Mrs Kim was staring at me with a wide mouth. Wait why thou-

Mrs Kim: "Chaaaailld, is that a h...hickey"

She pointed at my neck and my eyes popped out of sockets due to shock😨. How could you Y/N how dare you pull it back.😢😵 I just nervously looked here and there and my eyes landed on him. He had a playful smile on his face and was looking at me for an answer.

I just nervously laughed and said

You: "NO!NO! EOMMONIM, Actually y-yesterday..i..was trying to straighten up my h..hair. So THE HOT HAIR STRAIGHTNER TOUCHED MY SKIN A FEW TIMES AND MY SKIN GOT BURNT! YEAH.....YEAH GOT BURNT!!!"