PART-28

Y/N POV:-

I was still sitting inside the car. I don't know why.... still I am feeling so damn nervous. Suddenly a car stopped in front of a park. I stepped out and so did Cherry.

Cherry: "Come here Y/N."

I went towards her and she said.

Cherry: "Open this door and go inside someone is waiting for you."

You: "Wtf- W-who..o?"

Cherry:n"Y/Naa it's a surprise pabo now go already."

She pushed me gently I opened the large door and as u stepped inside my breath got stuck in my lungs as Cherry closed the door. I turned around to see a tunnel that was naturally made up of trees and fairy lightings and lamps were hanging down there.

I was so much mesmerised by its beauty I started to walk on where the way led to but the question keeps poking my mind that who would be waiting for me and that was making me damn nervous

I was so much mesmerised by its beauty I started to walk on where the way led to but the question keeps poking my mind that who would be waiting for me and that was making me damn nervous. I breathed in and out trying my best to calm myself as I walked ahead I saw a shade and as I peeked up my head more I saw a..............b..boy standing there. While his back was facing me. As I took one step more my boots made a ticking sound and it filled up the silence in the air. The boy turned around and as I saw his face I froze up stiff there.

 The boy turned around and as I saw his face I froze up stiff there

T.....Taehyung.....don't.. don't tell me that he was the one w..waiting for me. He was looking at me with something in his eyes that I couldn't figure out. His wet hairs were covering his forehead and the blueish reflection of light made him look like a prince charming for a girl.

-Y/N POV END-

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

I was waiting here for Y/N as I told Cherry noona to send her. All the day I still couldn't get enough of how beautiful and perfect she was looking. If I could I would like to stare her for year's. So I planned this as I wanted to celebrate her birthday with only me as well. I heard the sound of tick of someones shoe. I smiled as I turned around, my heart dropped on the floor by the view in front of me. Y/N was wearing a black dress and a transparent cloth was attached onto her top skin making her look like a whole damn Museum art. But it's the second time in the life we are looking like a couple again as I am also wearing a black shirt with white jeans. My eyes now can't even stop themselves to scan her out shamelessly from head to toe then toe to head. I looked at her face and she was so damn shocked her eyes grew big as she noticed my stare. She started to pull her dress down even tho they were not extending out of her knees. Oh did I made my doll feel uncomfortable, aww but who said her to look like that, every moment I scan her the more hungry is I am getting for her. I lost my patience and walked towards her.