PART-62

TAEHYUNG'S POV:-
I felt something heavy on my chest and looked down to see Y/N peacefully resting her head on my chest. I bent down my gaze to get a more perfect view of her face. Since the time I saw her today's things have been hard for me cause she looks so damn unreal and delicate that if I'll touch her skin she will fade away into space. Her natural beauty already had me on my knees but now I wanna stare at her 24×7 for the rest of my life doing absolutely nothing rather than scanning her breathtaking beauty. She must be God's really favourite one cause she's gifted with both inner and outer beauty. Like if I wanted then I am ready to take thousands of births on this cruel earth just to be with her. I snapped out of my thoughts when the moonlight fell on her face making her skin to glow in an ethereal way. For a moment I felt like I am thrown into a black hole where all I can see is darkness but here instead of darkness it's her face. I trailed out of my thoughts again when I felt her moving and trying to adjust comfortably in my chest. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her back of shoulders and waist and carefully placed her head in my chest so that she can feel warm and comfortable. Soon she wrapped her tiny arms around my torso even without realising it and slept so peacefully. Sweet and satisfying isn't it...you have your whole damn luxurious car with so many pillows but the love of your life only finds comfort in your arms. Nothing can make my heart flutter more than hearing this. I kissed the top of her head and closed my eyes while smiling in satisfaction. Indeed no one is more perfect for me than her. I asked the driver.
You: "Excuse me sir when are we gonna reach home."
Driver: "Just 30 more minutes Mr Kim."
You: "Ah ok ok."

Just 20 more minutes and we are gonna reach our new home sweet home and you'll never feel scared of sasaengs or people with death threats of stalkers over there. There will only be you and me and soon to join with me kids living peacefully in our own world there. I inhaled her sweet scent and closed my eyes~
-TAEHYUNG'S POV END-
.
.
TIME SKIP AFTER 30 MINUTES
Y/N'S POV:-
I was sleeping peacefully with so much warmth until the body under my head shifted making me groan. I felt a hot breath near my ears and then that whisper.
Taehyung: "Princess wake up we reached our home."
I'm opened my eyes shot opened like plates within a matter of second hearing that deep, raspy voice which can burn every single part of my body. Soon I realised that I was sleeping on Taehyung's chest and my hands were wrapped around his...........body. Wtf- I looked at him with my wide eyes and he giggled and said.
Taehyung: "To the earth, Mrs Kim come we have reached home now."
He said while handing me a chilled water bottle. I quickly took that from him and gulped the water so I can calm my fucks down. After a few minutes when I felt refreshed He held my hands and help me get out of the car. I shivered a bit as a cold wind hitter my body making my hairs fly. I lifted my gaze up to see such a beautiful and mesmerising house that I couldn't take my eyes off it for a moment even.

I stood there admiring the house

I stood there admiring the house. But again a cold wind touched my skin making me shiver and snap out of my trance. But I felt something warm around my body. I looked to see Taehyung's coat on my body wrapping me up warmly. I looked behind me to again freeze cause his soft silk thread-like hairs were flying over his eyes. His figure shined so brightly in the moonlight and his thin lips were curved up into a beautiful little smile. He looked like a real Disney prince came to real-life to save his princess and take her to his castle and this imagination of mine isn't wrong the house isn't less than any castle. He is a whole damn Disney prince and-
Taehyung: "You're a princess....a whole damn fictional princess came to real-life"
He said while caressing my cheeks. But I was too shocked to reply to anything cause of what he said... His deep yet mesmerising stare never left my face...but I looked down feeling all crimson cause I am too shy to even look into his eyes back. I guess he noticed that and chuckled.
Taehyung: "Let's go inside Y/N it's cold out here."
I nodded as I would have been a shivering mess right now if he didn't gave me his coat. He held my hands and the security guard opened the door and we both walked inside the house. I still looked at the ground cause my cheeks were still burning red. I lifted my head up and saw the stairs then I realised that I am wearing heels and for sure I am gonna slip cause there is no carpet laid on the stairs outside the house. I curled up my toes when internal panic took over me...
You: "Taehyung whaaa.."
I gasped when he lifted me up in his arms and walked inside the house. My hands immediately wrapped themselves around his shoulders as a reflex. I looked at him with my shocked gaze how on the earth he knew that I can slip on stairs. Can he probably read my mind or whaaat- but his deep chuckle which echoed in the house knocked some senses into me.
Taehyung: "Dont stare at me like that even though I am not wearing heels I'll still fall down cause of your melting gaze."
I cleared my throat and looked at my lap feeling all read AGAIN!! JUST BECAUSE OF THIS MAN AGAIN!! LIKE I AM NEVER GONNA LOOK AT HIM FROM NOW ON!! Suddenly he stopped and said.
Taehyung: "I am putting you down princess make sure you don't twist your ankles."
He said and gently putted me down so that I could again balance on my heels.
Taehyung: "Here take this and open our bedroom."
He said while handing me the keys of the room. I took and looked at him and he eyed me to open the room. I nodded and inserted the key and twisted it and the door opened revealing a beautiful bedroom with a natural pastel theme.