PART-54

Y/N'S POV:-

You: "He is Taehyung."

.
.
.
.
.
I opened my eyes slowly being all nervous to see their reaction..my eyes fell on the three of them and looked at Cherry's face which was completely pale, dead and numb whereas mom and dad were in utter shock but then a smile grew upon their lips slowly....while Cherry seemed too numb and dead to react to anything... She was looking like a girl with no soul... I frowned as what is there to get so much shocked but no- It actually is when out Of nowhere I come with Taehyung... I looked at Taehyung who was looking at me with a reassuring gaze telling me that If anything is gonna go wrong he is gonna make that fine............. I smiled and I could feel him smiling under his mask as well... I snapped out of my nervous trail of thoughts when mom spoke something...
Mom: "Taehyung... dear would you like to give us a moment please."
He immediately stood up and bowed 90° and walked out of the living room... I frowned and looked at the mom...
You: "Mom why did you send him out."
Mom: "Okay Y/N child tell me how both of you met again and tell me is there a special reason why you brought him here."
I took a deep breath as I clutched onto my hoodie and a sigh escaped my lips and I said...
You: "Umm I don't know it may sound too quick but being parents you need to know all of this."
Mom and dad nodded while Cherry was too dead to react to anything that I spoke... I cleared my throat and said...
You: "So if you didn't know then let me tell you that they had their comeback and the countries which were selected for their concert included China, Japan and our country......Philipines...."
A little gasp escaped from my mom's mouth...
You: "So you see Japan was the first country they visited and the coincidence was that they were staying in the same Empire of Hotels like me and Shinjae were. So one day me and Shinjae we're having a lunch and I saw him there and he saw me there as well..."
My hands turned into a fist when I again recalled that day. It was the scariest day of my life ever cause he was looking like a satan himself... My lips quivered as I tried to speak but I again cleared my throat and managed to speak.
You: "So he came towards me...first of all I was also shocked as well but then. He tried to talk...talk with me and for a few days I was still in shock that I met him again but. But he being a gentleman tried his best to make me comfortable.."
My mom smiled as she heard that from my mouth. That I am praising a boy which never in my life I did except to my dad... My toes curled up due to nervousness as I recalled the scenes from that bloody night where he was almost on the verge of doing something which I could never ever forget. But I shrugged it off as I recalled those moments where he tried his best to cherish me... By taking me out on night walks... Bringing me to calm and quiet restaurants... Taking me to amusement parks where there were kids all around... I just loved those moments so much that a shy smile crept up on my lips... But I snapped out of my trance as I heard my mom clearing her throat...
Mom: "And what happened again then..."
You: "Yeah so after that he took me out to places as I got a holiday from my work..he really pampered me so much.......and even took care of me so much as I fell sick one day.."
My mom and dad gasped as they heard this but a smile covered up their faces which gave my heart so much satisfaction but when my gaze moved to Cherry she looked like she gained a little bit of senses... I shook my head at her reaction but continued...
You: "Mom..... Dad you know he really tried to make things up for me... Showed me so much of love and affection and one day he......he confessed to me that he loves me so much... I was too shocked when I heard this but his eyes showed truth and pure...love for me..."
My mom smiled brightly and clasped her hands together in excitement...and even dad's eyes were shining bright when he heard that.
Mom: "Oh my God Y/N I can't.....just can't tell you that I am so much....so much happy right now.."
I giggled and said...
You: "Umm mom and dad so I wanted to say that I...I lo..love him......"
Mom: "OMG! I can't believe my Y/Niee finally fell in love... Japan really did some miracle on her.."
I laughed as my mom was squealing like a kid and dad was laughing along as well...but when my gaze shifted to Cherry she looked like some numb and dumb potato whose soul has been kicked out completely from this fucking solar system. I ignored her like I usually do and continued...
You: "I don't have words to tell how much wholesome he is for me at least...I don't think mom and dad that any boy in this whole universe can love me like he can."
I internally gasped as I couldn't believe that I said this... My heart beated so fast recalling my own words that I said for him...but he deserves it tho..
Mom: *giggle* "I can't believe Y/Naaa and yes we can definitely let him stay here."
Dad: "Is this something to ask for child obviously he can as much days he wants too."
I smiled brightly at the choice of words by my parents...gladly they accept him-
Mom: "Y/N call him inside.."
I nodded and walked outside and saw him in the garden... He was sitting on the swing with his head low and his soft silky straight hairs fell down covering his face completely. For some reasons, he looked so cute and adorable! And why the frick he is not like this in front of me...why does he need to behave like a pervert in front of me..and in front of my parents a whole nervous baby... Like why he is so nervous lol... I took steps towards the garden and slowly approached him and ruffled his hair as I stood Infront of him....he got startled in the first place but then he looked up towards me with his sparkly bright eyes which were covered with his beautiful hairs... I swear to god if he was a teddy bear I would have squished him hard...
Taehyung: "What happened...Y/N?"
His deep voice killed all the thoughts of his cuteness I was having like this man has the most scariest pair of the combination of features ever...How can a boy who looks cute but sounds like a fucking satan but that same boy can change his facial expressions into a Satan....actually I am trusfrated let's get to the topic.
You: "Mom and dad accepted....you.."
I said with a smile on my face and he quickly stood up and hugged me I could feel him smiling under the mask as he hugged me and I slowly hugged him back.
Taehyung: "I thought they won't allow me in your life now cause I was the fucking reason that it got ruined."
You: "Shh let's not talk about that okay and focus on our positive present...."
He pulled out from the hug and said...
Taehyung: "Yeah you are right if I focus on our positive part then I would be able to create our beautiful future.."
I shyly smiled as he said that..thankfully a cold wind blew making my hairs fly over my face which covered my smile...or fuck he is such a tease...
You: "Let's go inside okay.."
Taehyung: "Yeah let's go..but that smile was so good to see."
You: "..........mom is calling let's go........"
My ears started to burn as soon as he said that. Guess I can't hide anything from him...He got inside and my mom and dad walked towards him...
Dad: "Welcome here boy...and be comfortable."
Dad said while gently patting his shoulder..he bowed and said...
Taehyung: "Yes Mr Emi-"
Dad: "No need dear just call me Abbuji (Korean and formal way to address someone's else dad)
Taehyung: "Nae Abbuji"
Mom: "And call me eommonim as well Taehyung aah."
He bowed and smiled to her and said...
Taehyung: "You remind me of my eomma.."
My mom stroked his head gently and said...
Mom: "Do you miss your eomma..dont worry I am here okay... I would try my best to make you comfortable.."
Taehyung: "Really! Thank you so much hehehe."
He said as he hugged my mom and my mom laughed and hugged him back... I smiled seeing the lovely dovely moment they were having God..this is such a satisfaction to see...Mom started to talk with Taehyung as she took him outside in the balcony and my dad followed them as well.. My gaze shifted to Cherry who was still on the couch lying dead..I shook my head and ran towards her and Jumped the couch making her startled..
You: "Cherryyy Pabo are you okay.."
I said while making the okay sign with my hands. She placed her hands on her chest and looked at me and said...
Cherry: "Bro I am not hallucinating right.."
I pinched her cheeks hard and she slapped my hands away...
You: "See bitch you are not hallucinating."
She asked me...
Cherry: "Is...is that Tae...Taehyung..?"
You: "Umm yeah...and I hope you heard very well that how I met him a..again.."
Cherry: "You...you love him?"
You: "Well ummm.. Uh....yea...ye...yeah."
Cherry: "OH MY GOD Y/N!!!!!!"
You: "Hopefully my eardrums are okay....☺🔪"
She looked rolled her eyes and said...
Cherry: "You came back from Japan and didn't know you would blast a fucking bomb on meh!"
You: "I...I know it's so....so quick but yeah......"
Cherry: "You know what Y/N seeing you and Taehyung makes me think that if someone loves you with truly with his all soul and heart then not even the strongest power in this world can separate both of you......and that someone for you is Taehyung."
My heart beated so fast listening to her words...
Cherry: "I was in shock that after what happened before between you and Taehyung there was not even a mere per cent of chance for him to anyhow meet you again.....but seems like you are destined to be his...and God itself has created this beautiful destiny."
Words got stuck in my throat when she said that and my heart was already beating at an Inhuman pace...what she said was true....even I never thought I would meet him again neither I ever wanted to see him in my life but Jesus.....he already has planned something for us..... I guess I would never ever be able to run from him again... He is the only one that Jesus has ma...made for me.....
Cherry: "So you see Y/N why I was shocked....I was shocked at the plan of God...."
You: "Ye...yeah....you are r..right.."
Cherry: "Come on we will have a talk with him.."
I nodded and we walked out of the living room towards the balcony and I can hear my mom giggling and dad was laughing along as well... We both looked at each other and walked towards the balcony... I saw mom and dad were talking with someone on the call and the phone was on speaker...I looked at Taehyung to find him already looking at me... I asked
You: "Taehyung who are they talking with."
Taehyung: "It's my eommma first of all my appa talked with them now it's my eomma."
I gasped a little and smiled while saying...
You: "Mr and Mrs Kim right?"
Taehyung: "Yeah and seems like your mom and my mom already got together as they are continuously talking since half an hour.."
I giggled looking at my mom while my dad was laughing along as well....it. Was indeed a beautiful scene to watch... My mom out of nowhere said...
Mom: "Y/N take Taehyung to his room okay I am coming as you both must be hungry as well."
You: "Yes mom and Cherry can you please buy my strawberry milkshake I love you so much please-"
Cherry: "Yeah okay fine now get lost."
I rolled my eyes as I turned around and Taehyung followed me upstairs... I opened the guest room and said...
You: "Come here."
He came inside and his luggage was thankfully placed near the cupboard...I turned around and said.
You: "So this is your room go and freshen up okay."
Taehyung: "Wait where is your room."
You: "Oh mine is straight over there."
I said as I pointed towards the room that was in front of this room.. I turned around and opened the cupboard as I need to help him arrange his clothes...but soon I felt his arms on my waist back hugging me tight wtf-
Taehyung: "You know Y/N I want to sleep with you at night.."
I could feel him smirking and I froze as he traced his lips on the nape of my neck...
You: "Wha..wha what are you do..doing Tae...Taehyung?"
Taehyung: "Nothing I just want to sleep with you at night and cuddle you up otherwise it would be hard for me to sleep you know."
He said as he placed a kiss on my earlobe and my body shivered due to that...I controlled my heavy breath and said...
You: "Taehyung leave me someone might see you-"
I was interrupted by my mom's voice from downstairs...
Mom: "Y/N! Dear come down for a minute please.."
You: "Mom coming! Taehyung let me go now okay."
He loosened his grip on my waist and I got out but I pulled the door but realised it was locked... I turned around and looked at him in utter shock while he had a pout on his face as if somebody ruined his mood I wanted to laugh so hard but I suppressed it because NO! I opened the lock and got outside and ran downstairs...but I guess I saw him smirking.........