PART-4

Cherry reached up to my table and I was still confused that why she came running like that.

Cherry: " Y/N I want *breathe* to tell y- *breathe* something." (i want to tell you something)

she said with a grin on her face. What?!

You: "Go ahead tell me but first take a seat you are breathless. Come here sit down."

I said patting the chair beside me. She sat down and relaxed and bit and then continued to speak.

Cherry: "So when you ran inside I saw a board which says that they need to hire some staff members to work."

I stopped chewing my food and looked up at her.

Y/N: "Yeah.....so what about it?"

Cherry: "You see the old lady there."

She said pointing at the old lady receptionist who was busy making some bills. I nodded and she continued.

Cherry: "Actually I went inside and asked for the job application so I said her that I will talk to our parents first about this. So I called dad we discussed it and at first, they were hesitant but later gave up as we were looking for a job and we already found it in a good company. She told me that she and her husband are getting retired so their positions should be replaced asap, We talked about ample amount of time and the salary is also good enough so she gave me to fill these forms up and we should go for the interview as well."

My spoon drooped after hearing this news she told me. We both were already looking for a job and we also found it in a well-going company. I finished up my food and then fill up the forms with Chae which basically asked our personal details. After filling it up we went to old lady and submitted it after a few time I was called by Mr Oh who is supposed to be our invigilator as well as the interviewer. She guided me towards a building when we entered inside, I asked the receptionist.

You: "Excuse me, ma'am.....Can you let us know the guide to Mr oh's office actually we are here to give the job interview."

Receptionist: "lemme check you are...?"

You: "Y/N, Emi Y/N.

Receptionist: " Okay ,okay you're there on the list and you....?

She said pointing toward Chae

Cherry: " I am Cherry Quinn."

Receptionist: "Yeah Miss Quinn you are there you both please have a seat on the sofa and let me call Mr Oh."

She said and we both nodded and settled down on the chair. She made a quick call and after few nods, she called up my name.

Receptionist: "Miss Emi, sir has called you come follow me."

As I heard my name I started dugging my nails into my palms making a first. Cherry noticed that and gave me a warm hug which comforted me.

Cherry: "Y/Naaa calm down okay. Remove all the negative thoughts hmmm. I know you can do it, all the hard works we did in our studies are surely gonna be worth it one day and you have to prove it today. Perform well bro. Fighting!"

She said all the words while patting my head which really helped me to ease the tension that was build up inside me. I made a fist symbol smiling at her and went off with the receptionist. After passing through the corridor we stopped in front of a door that had a red shelf aside.

Receptionist: "Miss here's the office. Good luck!"

She said that and left again I started to feel nervous but I calmed myself down. Everything is gonna be okay Y/N chill. I relaxed and knocked on the door. I heard a come in and I opened the door and entered inside with a slight smile on my face.