PART-27

TIME SKIP TO MORNING:-

My phone's alarm clock rang and I slowly opened my eyes. I picked up my phone to switch that off. I turned on my mobile data and my phone started to vibrate so hard that I fell off my bed.

You: "Owww!"

It hurted as my head bumped onto the floor. I got up and opened my phone 100+ messaged from 60 contacts. Are people drunk today... I opened my message box only to see birthday wishes for me. Wait....did I probably forgot.... but last night I rem..em..be..erd. Anyways I sent a heartfelt thanking message to everyone. My phone started to buzz again I looked at it to see my Dad calling me. I smiled brightly and picked up the call.

On the Call:

You: "Hi Appa, Good morning!!"

Dad: "Good morning and..Happy birthday my angel, God bless you my sunshine!!!."

You: "Thank you so much Appa, I love you."

Dad: "Love you too my daughter, are you doing well there and what are your plans for today.."

You: " Don't worry about me Appa I am fine and about today I don't have any plans till now LOL! By the way where is Mom.."

Dad: "Dear she has gone out with Cherry's Mumma when she will return home she will call you okay!!"

You: "Okay appa now it's my time to got to work so talk to you later.."

Dad: "Okay dear take care bye."

You: "Byee appa~"

I hung up the call and went to take a Bath. After a good couple of time, I came out with a towel wrapped around my body. I opened my cupboard and took out the outfit that mom told me to wear on my birthday. Well, it's a girly dress but....... never mind... I could never say no to her. I took out and putted it on thank god it is covering my knees properly otherwise I am such a shy rat that u would keep pulling it down. I tied my hairs into a high ponytail, I usually u don't like it but it's my birthday so I should look a bit different. I let my baby hairs fall free on my face today as daily I would pin them up with my clips. LOL! No one except Cherry knows that I have baby hairs because I never showed them only nor they have seen me in open hairs.. I slapped some moisturiser on my face and just a lip balm. Yahoo~ I am ready!!

I walked out of my room and Cherry was not in her room

I walked out of my room and Cherry was not in her room. I was on my way I called Sujin and Yurina too but even they were not in their room. Tf am I too late. I walked towards the restaurant's lounge because most of the times I find Cherry and Sujin here but I saw the door locked. Wait what the hell has happened today. I looked at the door it was not locked so I opened it. As I opened it..I was shook that the area was pitch dark as I entered inside the door behind me closed. I instantly turned around and started to panic. Sweat beads started to form on my forehead. God, it's my birthday today at least not for today. I accidentally stepped onto a wire and I heard the sound of something blasting. I squeaked in a fearful tone and covered my face tightly with my hands. But then I felt something falling upon my body. I slowly looked up and-