PART-53

Y/N'S POV:-

I stretched my arms out slowly and rubbed my eyes..as I tried to get up I felt a tug in my waist which slammed me back onto the seat...I groaned and opened my eyes to see that my wait is been bucked up it took some time for me to process my surroundings that's when I realised that I am inside the airplane...I rubbed my eyes and looked around and then my eyes fell on the window beside me...I peeked out and I can only see the dark sky but with so many stars shining and a carpet of clouds under the aeroplane...I adored the view for a good couple of minutes until I felt a presence behind me...I turned around and saw him leaning towards me I widened my eyes and backed myself up in shock...He stared at my shocked expression but then giggled as by the time I have guessed I must be looking funny...suddenly a lot of questions bubbled up in my mind so I asked him...

You: "Uh how did I ended up here on airplane?"

Taehyung: "You slept so peacefully that I didn't wanted to disturb you so I carried you all the way now do you want to eat something hmm.."

My mouth was still parted in shock as I heard that he carried me all the way till here plus what would have happened at the airport...what would have people thought about when they have seen us...AAAAHHHHH! I covered my face as different emotions filled up inside me...I felt his two big hands on my both shoulders giving them a tight squeeze. I slowly looked up and he was giving me and concerned and reassuring gaze...

Taehyung: "Calm down Y/N nothing happened..relax okay no one saw you...your beautiful hairs were covering your face.. "

I bit my lips to control the smile or should I say blush by spreading on my face...but I guess he noticed it very well as he is smirked hard..he placed his hands on his chin and said...

Taehyung: "So I see that pink colour that's flushing over your cheeks."

I slapped his shoulders and he laughed...I made a poker face and raised my hands in front of him...He looked at my hand and held it and said...

Taehyung: "You know I love the way your hands fits so perfectly in mines."

I couldn't keep my poker face and bursted into giggles..he too laughed along with me...I said.

You: "YAH! I asked for food and not told you to hold my hands."

Taehyung: "Is my hand less than a dish...Kim Taehyung's hands which every girl out there wants to hold"

You: "I already told you that I don't care if you are the great Kim Taehyung...for me you are only a normal person who loves me.."

He smiled brightly and gave a tight squeeze to my hands and said...

Taehyung: "That's why I love you.......Now tell me what do you wanna eat.."

You: "But what time it is."

Taehyung: "It's 3 am you know..."

You: "Oh my god it would be so uncomfortable if we disturb the staff now leave it-"

Taehyung: "Aishh Y/Niee just tell me what you wanna eat there are staff at night duty as well."

I pressed my lips together but my stomach was legit empty and I was hungry as fuck so I gave up and said...

You: "I will have cheeseburgers and onion rings thats all."

Taehyung: "Okay let me order that."

You: "Taehyung umm when are we gonna reach Philippines."

Taehyung: "Dont worry we will reach tomorrow its gonna take a little longer this time okay."

I nodded and rested my head back after a few moments my food came and I ate it all up...I rested my head on my seat now sleep cant take over me as it is 3 am and I have slept all day long oh god why did I sleep too much now what would I do...I looked beside to see Taehyung closing his eyes as he must be feeling sleepy as he carried a burden like me all day long...I took out my phone and my earphones from my backpack...I plugged in my earphones and turned on some music and lowkey started vibing to it...