PART-11

Next Day

TAEHYUNG'S POV
As soon as she left my hands brushed through my wet locks smiling ear to ear, I don't even know what am I even doing she might feel scared or creeped out of me but my erratic actions but all I know is that she takes her control over me whenever her alluring presence is around me infront of my eyes. I looked at the door before inhaling realising that the room smells minty fresh instead of the Chocolate aroma.

*Ring Ring*

The loud voice of my phone ringing got me out of my thoughts. My eyes glanced over to see my manager was calling me.

On The Phone:-

You: "Hello?"

Manager: "Hi Taehyung, I wanted to tell that be ready for the next night you guys have to make an appearance on the news channel. It's gonna be an online interview about your new album so be prepared. "

Taehyung: "A- What ......but.but that was so quick. I mean can't we do it in the afternoon itself?!"

Manager: "No Taehyung it's a night talk show, so umm I sorry can't. Apologise for the inconvenience."

Taehyung: "Uh.... never mind it's okay sir, Thanks for telling me."

Manager: "Yeah, Thank you, bye."

I whined in annoyance. Why the hell does it has to be in the night, that's the time I wanna relax have a hot bath or probably I'll see Y/N and play around with her. this is so trusfra- AH JEON JUNGKOOK, I mean frustrating.
-TAEHYUNG POV END-

-NEXT DAY-

Y/N POV:-
You: "Soo can you give this dessert on table number, 21 and here is their bill."

I said as I handed her the breakfast and the paper slip. She nodded and went to give the food. After a while, she came back and we both again started to chit-chat. We were having our random conversation as she talked about the new perfume she want but I wasn't really able to smell anything cause all I smell is chocolate.

Sujin: "Y/N have you probably applied a men's perfume, by the way nice fragrance huh... Smells like chocolate "

She sniffed a bit while remkarking me. Men's perfume?? I admit I do love them but I don't remeber having one of them and afterall i took a bath in the morning with some random citric shower gel and the fact I didn't even applied perfume even I wonder why do I smell like one. Shrugging it off I looked at her with a lost look.

Sujin: "Y/N!!! Where are your senses."

You: "H-Huh."

Sujin: "Wait...why do you smell like someone. I know..maybe"

You: "I dont maybe this scent it kind of familiar though but anyways it's weird why I have it on me."

She raised her one eyebrow at me and I just gave her a sheepish smile. She then just shrugged it off and we continued to bake cookies. It was breakfast time, the restaurant filled up with customers and few idols all sweaty and tired due to their dance practices and heavy gym and schedules. Our hands started to work and after a solid two hours we both came back with our forheads gleaming with swear. Sujin went to her other shift leaving me alone. I sat on the counter and started playing with my fingers. Suddenly the bell rang and I looked up to see Jungkook running towards me.

Jungkook: "Sorry noona, I am late but can you give me food and my banana milk to~."

He cooed and making me crack up into giggles as he sat Infront of the counter panting and sweating hard. I shook my head handing him some tissues as he smiled wiping his face away.