PART-42

HANA'S POV:-

Looking out of the window a tear escaped from my eyes. Now I can't cry anymore all my tears are gone......I am completely dried up from inside. I should leave....no one here needs me anymore...I am so disgusting...cheap such a slut....revenge blinded me and true said Karma is a bitch. It's hit me so hard that I am dying due to it. Regret, sorrow, anxiety, they are eating me up from inside.... I need to run away no one loves me nor anyone needs me anymore. I am useless for everyone now. My gaze fell on the ground and I picked up my luggage and threw it on the ground. I looked back and glanced at my room for the last time. I wanted to cry but tears weren't there anymore. My eyes were dry and dead. I turned around and held the hem of the window weakly and jumped on the ground. A low muffled scream left my mouth as my shoulder bumped with the dense grass. I weakly got up and took my luggage and walked out of the campus through the back door in the dark foggy night. I go out of the campus and walked on the concrete pavement in this shivering night. I don't know where to go I was just roaming around aimlessly. Now I realize how does it feels when you taste your own bitter medicine which you made for others. a bitter chuckle escaped my lips as I thought about that. Now I hope someone can give just a Lil bit of space in their hearts and just a Lil bit of space to stay somewhere.

-HANA'S POV END-

TAEHYUNG'S POV:-

I am gonna have a peaceful sleep finally after one year, it made it even more peaceful as I heard Hana ran away. Oh, how pretty it would have been if I could take the help of Sujin noona and she would have beaten the shit out of her and about her boy best friend sad to say but he is no more in the world. I laughed like a psychopath as I thought about that. Guess what I sent my secret men's and they killed that piece of trash...I plopped on the bed and closed my eyes and let peace take over me. I exhaled and smiled as I am happy with what happened to Hana and to add sugar on the top his motherfucking boy best friend is no more. Oh, how sad she would be if she heard about his death..aww how sad..........But who cares *chuckle* Now I only need to get my Y/N back. Dont worry Y/N I will find you from any corner of the world. Just cant wait to get you back in my arms. Your king is gonna catch you soon...I glanced over my lock necklace and caressed it. Soon my eyes felt heavy and I drifted into deep slumber sleep.

-TAEHYUNG'S POV END-

.

.

.

.

TIME SKIP TO NEXT MORNING INSIDE MR OH'S OFFICE

MR OH'S POV:-

I came back inside my office after having a long discussion with my seniors about Hana's case. She fleed away last night from her dorm's room even without telling anyone. I hope cops will catch her and she must be in imprisoned as soon as possible. I can't believe I had such toxic staffs remembers as well. Why can't people like Y/N should exist more in this world? No wonder why Taehyung loves her so much. Thinking about that, now I understand how much he is attracted to Y/N's behaviour, her beauty, her personality................I hope wherever she is...hopefully she must be in safe arms. Now I am stressed up that we need to divert the attention of people from this rumour to something else. Because I don't want people to now make more fuss about it....As already our company is getting trolled so much...We can't bear to see that anymore. Suddenly my phone started to ring and I picked up the call.

On the call:

You: "Anneyong PD Nim, did you guys found out any solutions for it."

PD Nim: "Fortunately yes. The last time bangtan had their comeback was five months ago now their comeback season is coming soon in just two months so we are gonna announce their comeback a little soon so that people can divert their attention from that and focus more on the comeback. Boys are already practising for the comeback so how do you think about it should we announce it soon."