PART-51

Y/N'S POV:-

I felt a few drops of cold sweat on the nape of my neck...I opened my eyes slowly and realised that I fell asleep...I rubbed my eyes and as I tried to get up I couldn't and that's when reality slapped me that was sleeping on the top of Taehyung and he was holding onto my waist tightly cuddling me in between his arms...I lifted up my face and saw sweat drops on his forehead...I quickly removed the handkerchief from his forehead and wiped his sweat away..I kept the handkerchief aside and placed my hands on his forehead..it was totally normal and I held his hands even its temperature was normal....I looked at him with my wide eyes...how can he recover so fast ...as far as I remember it takes me one or two days to recover from a damn fever...He really has got a strong immunity system though or mines is way too weak.....unknowingly a small little smile crept upon my face at the thought that he recovered. I looked at his face it looked so peaceful and his breath rate was so calm that I didn't knew when I was lost into him...I placed my index finger on his tiny cute little nose....suddenly out of nowhere, he giggled with his deep sleepy voice...I flinched so hard and a little scream left my mouth.

You: "AAHH WTF-"

He suddenly hovered me above whilst giggling...I fisted my both hands up in utter shock...as I was still not able to process what the fuckery just happened here...I opened my eyes and looked up into his orbs which were filled with so much happiness and sparkles in them...it unknowingly gave so much satisfaction to my heart seeing that...but I came into my senses when I realised that his face was so close to mine's that I could feel his hot warm breath on my lips...a goosebump ran down my body when he spoke with his deep voice...

Taehyung: "Was I that cute that you couldn't resist me.."

A blush must have crept onto my cheeks by the time...my gaze lowered as I tried to speak something...I took a deep breath and unknowingly my hands clutched onto something out of nervousness...but when he giggle and pinched my cheeks I realised that I was clutching onto his shirt....I instantly left his shirt and looked at him....he grinned so widely and again out of no where he pecked the tip of my nose...

Taehyung: "You are so damn cute..its too much to handle.."

Can I just get a gun and shoot the soul out of my body...I don't wanna live actually....at least not right now at the moment...

-Y/N'S POV END-

TAEHYUNG'S POV:-

My eyes opened up a little as I felt Y/N moving I saw she was looking at my hands while she held my hands in hers...as soon as she turned around I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep...she touched my forehead...I realised that I felt better and strong after Y/N's treatment...I tried my best to control my smile and I guess she couldn't figure out that I was awake and not slept..after a few minutes of my acting I felt her finger on my nose poking it...now I wasn't able to control anymore I giggled and opened my eyes and she left out a cute little baby like scream...I quickly hovered her and she shutted her eyes tightly and curled up her fingers...I giggled more as she is really too much to handle...to tease her more I said...

Taehyung: "Was I that cute that you couldn't resist me.."

A beautiful pink colour blush crept up on her cheeks and she turned so much nervous that she clutched onto my shirt tightly...Now it was too much for me to take it and hold back in so I pecked her nose and she looked at me with her wide doe eyes filled up with utter shock...I giggled and said...

You: "You are so damn cute... it's too much to handle.."

She was left all speechless and red under me...I stared at her beautiful heavenly features which god gave her...and which I would never get tired to stare at...I don't even know what I even did to deserve this masterpiece from god...I tugged back a strand of her soft silky hairs which was covering her beautiful eyes...She again looked up at me with her doe bright eyes...I gulped again as I need to control myself as I can't break her anymore...but when I recalled last moments when she had tears in her eyes seeing my condition..how she brought medicines and made soup for me flutters my heart...a shy smile crept upon my lips thinking about that she still cares about me and....has a soft spot for me in her heart....