11: Trying to find Dart.

Y/n's pov

Mike whipped around to face Max, his face red and furious.

"Dart!" Mike yelled at her.

"What?" Max asked, confused.

"You let him escape!" Mike yelled angrily at the girl.

"Why'd you attack him?" Dustin asked, getting up in Mike's face.

Mike shoved Dustin off and ran down the hall.

"Don't hurt him! don't you hurt him!" Dustin called after him.

"Guess we're looking for Dart now." I sighed as I looked around and realized that everyone else in the school had gone home.

We all split up to go look for him, but Dustin and I decided to go together since we were the only ones Dart trusted.

——
(3rd person's pov)

Mike was walking down the hall at a fast pace, putting his walkie up to his face.

"East is clear. No sign of Dart." He said into the radio.

"Copy that. Thanks Mike." Y/n said into her walkie.

He trudged up the stairs angrily, muttering to himself.

"Where'd you go? You little bastard." He said quietly.

Mike made his way to the gym, going through several hallways to get there.

In another part of the school, Dustin and y/n were scanning the area for dart, Dustin's headset now ready for use.

The pair turned a corner close to one of the school exits to be met with their science teacher, Mr. Clarke, who was walking down the hallway to leave for the day.

Dustin and y/n both put on their most convincing smiles and Dustin saluted his teacher as they walked the opposite direction he did.

"West is clear too. Will?" Dustin confirmed into his headset once Mr. Clarke had turned into another hallway.

Will walked out of the classroom he had been checking.

"South is clear. Lucas? Anything?" Will asked into his radio.

Lucas ran down one of many hallways in the North wing, coming across a slightly opened classroom door.

He suddenly, and very aggressively, ran towards it, kicking it open.

"Excuse me! Mr. Sinclair!" His math teacher who was packing up for the day exclaimed.

"S-sorry! Uh, I was looking for study hall! Bye!" Lucas spluttered, chuckling nervously and backing into the hallway.

"Nothing here, man. Y/n, you're with Dustin, right?" He asked into the radio.

"Yeah, still no sign of Dart though." Y/n said, lowering her radio.

Mike entered the gym, his attention immediately going to the noise coming from the other side of the gym.

He realized it was the door to the boy's locker rooms swinging back and forth.

He scrunched his brows suspiciously and went to check it out.

He walked into the dark hallway and started to feel a little less confident, so he grabbed a mop that was leaning on the wall.

He slowly walked through the locker spaces, until he heard something clatter. He hid himself behind a locker, ready to attack.

All of a sudden, he jumped out from behind the locker with a yell, but quickly closed his mouth when he saw it was only Max.