1: All hail the nerds.

Y/n's pov

"Something's coming. Something hungry for blood. A shadow grows behind you, It is almost here."  Mike said suspiciously. Michael Wheeler is like the leader of our group, or at least he thinks he is. He's the Paladin, always leading his troops into battle or certain death, honestly more than half his ideas are bad.

"What is it?" Will asked. William Byers is the Cleric. He's very sensitive and very fragile, kind of like the human version of a very dry leaf. He's super sweet once he opens up to you, though. He's basically the only one of us who doesn't fight over stupid things.

"What if it's the Demogorgon? Oh, we're so screwed if it's the Demogorgon." Dustin groaned, putting his palm up to his forehead. We can't forget about Dustin Henderson. Dustin is the Bard, but don't be fooled by his trucker hat and obsessive swearing, underneath is a lion ready to... purr. Yeah, that's right, he's especially a softie when it comes to his favourite snack, chocolate pudding.

"It's not the Demogorgon!" Oh, and then there's Lucas Sinclair. I'll stop you now and tell you do not under any circumstances get on his bad side. He's got a short temper and almost always has a pissed demeanour. He's the Ranger. Even with his 'irritated Lucas arm flailing' I'd trust him with my life. He and Dustin are always arguing.

"Could be, but we'd be in deep shit! It's probably troglodytes though." I said. Last but definitely not least is me, Y/n Y/l/n. I'm the Druid, and the only girl in the party. I'd say I'm like Velma from scooby doo, or Princess Leia, smart but badass.

"An army of troglodytes come into the chamber!" Mike shouted, placing the figures on the board.

"Troglodytes, really?" Dustin asked, sitting up, relieved from pushing himself in the seat way too long expecting the worst.

"Told ya!" Lucas and I said in unison, high-fiving.

"Wait a minute... Did you hear that? That sound." Mike looked suspiciously behind his board.

"Here's the final blow." I declared, breaking off a piece of my Three Musketeers bar and handing it to Dustin with a worried expression, my palms pressed firmly against the edge of the table.

"Boom... Boom.... BOOM!" Mike shouted, hitting the table so hard that Dustin nearly choked on the piece of nougat.

"That didn't come from troglodytes, no. That came from something else...... THE DEMOGORGON!!!" Mike bellowed.

"We're in deep shit!" Dustin panicked, standing up.

"I agree with Dustin!" I practically shouted over Dustin's muttering to himself.

"Will your action!" Mike yelled at Will, who looked extremely confused, his eyes darting back and forth between Dustin, Lucas and I.

"Fire ball him!" Lucas yelled.

"I'd have to roll a thirteen or higher!" Will reminded him.

"Come on Will, fire ball!" Lucas screamed, flailing his arms about.

"Too risky, cast protection!" Dustin and I shouted.

"Don't be a pussy! Fireball the son of a bitch!" Lucas tried again.

"The chances are way too slim, so CAST PROTECTION!" I yelled, Dustin nodding along feverishly.

"THE DEMOGORGON IS TIRED OF YOUR HUMAN BICKERING...... IT ROARS IN ANGER!!!" Mike shouted at us.

"WILL! Cast protection!!" Dustin shouted.