19: Casually running from armed Russians.

Y/n's pov

"We need to go." I announced to Erica and Robin. They looked up at me, confused. "Now."

"I don't understand. You've seen this before?" Robin asked as we rushed down the stairs, taking the steps two at a time.

"Not exactly..." I said.

"Then what, exactly?" Robin asked.

"All you need to know is it's bad." Dustin said.

"It's really bad." Steve agreed.

"Like, end-of-the-human-race-as-we-know-it kind of bad." Dustin said, his voice starting to get high again.

"And you know this, how?" Robin asked, making us all stop.

"Um, Steve?" Erica butted in, saving us from having to give any kind of explanation. "Where's your Russian friend?"

"What?" I snapped, my head whipping around to see that the Russian man was no where to be seen. "Oh, son of a-"

My sentence was cut short when an alarm suddenly started blaring, red lights flashing all around.

"Shit." Steve said, running over to the door and flinging it open. He peered outside until the sound of a man yelling from outside sounded and he slammed the door shut. "Shit! Go, go, go, go, go!"

We ran back down the stairs, taking them three at a time.

"Move! Let's move!" Steve shouted.

Dustin ran in front of us, swinging two doors open and leading us into the room from before. He froze on the spot when all the people looked back at us and I nudged him forwards.

"Let's go, Curly!" Erica yelled in panic.

"Shit! Move!" I said, pulling Dustin to a set of metal stairs and practically pushing him down them. The stairs led to outside of the glass where the machine was, and we ran over the platform, ignoring the Russian shouts coming from behind us.

As we ran onto the main platform, a man in a hazmat suit was standing in the middle of it, making Dustin shove him to the side with a shriek.

"Holy shit! Holy shit!" Dustin yelled when he reached the edge of the platform.

I looked down, my eyes widening at the plummeting drop that went pitch black. "Holy shit!"

"Guards!" Erica screamed. I tuned around to see several armed men charging down the steps. "GO!"

"This way!" Steve yelled, directing us back the way we came and then down another set of metal stairs. At the bottom of the stairs was a concrete floor with a dozen containers like the ones from the elevator.

"Oh, SHIT!" I yelled as a man charged at me. I swung my arm up and my elbow collided with his nose, sending his doubling back in pain, gripping onto his nose that was draining blood like Niagara Falls.

The next thing I knew, Dustin had grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me over to the group as Steve knocked over some barrels into a few guards.

"Come on!" Steve shouted, pointing to a door on the other side of the place.

We raced over to the door and Steve shut it, quickly pressing his back to it as the Russians tried to get in.

Robin quickly joined him in holding it shut, struggling against the door.

"What the hell are you doing?" Steve asked her through gritted teeth. "Go!"

Robin shook her head as Erica ran up some steps to a higher level of ground. "I'm not leaving you." She objected.

"Here!" Erica said loudly. She opened up a vent on the floor and ducked in. "Come on, let's go!"

People pounded on the door as Robin and Steve put their complete weight in the door.

"Come on!" Dustin yelled to the pair.

"Go!" Steve said, digging his feet into the floor. "Just get out of here!"

"Go, come on, Now!" Dustin hurried, a pleading look on his face.

"No!" Steve shouted. "Just go get some help, okay?"

"Go!" Robin shouted.

I quickly pushed myself against the door, helping Steve and Robin keep it shut.

Dustin's eyes welled with tears.

"Y/n! What are you doing?! Go!!" Steve shouted.

"No!" I shouted back.

"GO!" The pair yelled.

"I'll be back for you!" Dustin shouted.

"GO!" We all yelled.

"I won't forget you!" Dustin yelled, finally climbing into the vent, slamming the metal grate over them.

And with that, the door burst opened and the three of us were seth flying back as almost twenty Russians pointed guns at us.

We raised our hands slowly in surrender.

Oh, shit.

Word count: 746