Part 12. Drinks With Friends.

"For fucks sake, just shut up for once!!" [Y/N]'s yelling can be heard throughout at least half of the building.
Sam, Steve, Natasha, Bucky and her have been living in the house for about two weeks now and spent every day to keep training. Steve said he wants them to stay fit because he has a weird feeling because two Infinity Stones had already found their way to the earth in a short time. It is like he knows that something is coming their way and he wants everyone to be prepared for it.
To keep the training fair enough, they were switching partners every now and then. Everyone but Bucky, who was never training.
Today, [Y/N] has the pleasure of training with Sam, who was getting on her nerves way before they had breakfast together this morning. Spending hours with him in one of the training rooms has been simply too much today. "How about I take that stupid wings from you and we'll see what you can do!" she continues to shout at him.

"I am not even wearing my wings!" he shouts back, not getting what her problem is. She simply has to learn to fight without her powers. She won't always be able to use them. And even though she says she has practiced, he feels like she hasn't gotten any better since their last time training together. "How's it possible that you're training with Romanoff and still fail to do what I tell you to do?" he sighs loudly. He feels frustrated because the woman seems to be overly dramatic every now and then and he can't stand that.

"Maybe it's because I am not listening to you! Who said you can give me commandos?" [Y/N] knows her arguments are no longer rational, but she is too angry to hold back.

Bucky has heard their shouting way before the others did and couldn't ignore it any longer because he was scared they're going to kill each other this time, so he had left his room and went downstairs. Just in time, he opens the door to the training room and steps between the two of them, pressing [Y/N] further away from Sam by her shoulders. His right arm begins to block her way whilst talking. "Okay, that's it! I think you two are done for today!"

"Oh, I'm so not done with him!" [Y/N] hisses over Bucky's shoulder, giving Sam a death-glare. The man just sighs and turns to leave the room.

"Better get that woman some ice cream or shit so she finally cools down."

The comment is enough for [Y/N] to start some more trouble but Bucky blocks her way again and Natasha enters the room too, followed by Steve which she was training with. "What's going on in here?" she asks.

With all those eyes on her, [Y/N] feels less competitive and takes a deep breath to calm down. "Just some disagreements" she says after taking a deep breath. Her eyes then wander over to Bucky. His blue-greenish eyes are still watching her closely, ready to block her way once more, if necessary. "You can let go of me now" she says. "I'm cool."

"You're more hot than cool" Bucky answers because he can still sense how mad she is but then he actually realizes what he has just said. Steve and Natasha watch them with wide smirks already. "That is not what I meant!" he says quickly, feeling his cheeks turning red.

[Y/N] smirks as well and pats Bucky on his shoulder and he finally drops his arms, not holding her in place anymore. "Can't take back what you said, Barnes" she says amused and walks past him. "If you all don't mind me now, I'll take a shower."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is already evening when someone knocks on [Y/N]'s door. Her outburst of anger had probably ensured that all members preferred to stay away from her and avoided her except for Natasha who had stopped by for a short conversation earlier. It is precisely her who knocks on [Y/N]'s door again and enters without waiting for an answer. "You better start cooking, we're getting guests today."

"Guests?" asks [Y/N] with a raised eyebrow and remembers her kitchen duty. The group had decided that it was best to have a shifting duty, otherwise they would order food every day, which in the short or long term would have been very harmful to their health. The advantage of this is that everyone only has to come up with a dish on average once a week. The disadvantage, however, is that the quality of the meals varies due to very different cooking skills.