Part 35. Old-School.

A/N: Some of the pictures in this and the next chapter might not fit together perfectly but I really suck at describing surroundings and places and they're a help to show you what I was thinking of. I hope you enjoy what's to come and all the sweetness I tried to put in this chapter :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bucky lies wide awake that night, thinking about the way his night with [Y/N] has ended. He thinks about [Y/N]'s shirt in his hands, the view of her almost bare chest in front of him and his breathing and heartbeat fasten. He thinks about the desire in her eyes because she wanted him. And yet he feels more than relieved that he's in his own room now and has not given in. It will happen. He knows that and he wants it. But not like this. He'll make sure that everything's right this time.

He ponders on what to do on their date and freaks out about the few hours left. He hasn't thought that through and maybe he needs some more time to plan something special. But he doesn't want to wait anymore.
Their relationship seems pretty obvious to their friends already and they don't seem to dislike it. There is no reason to keep things low anymore.

After he has spent some time thinking about his feelings for her and freaking out about his upcoming date with her, Bucky drifts off to sleep as the last one of the team.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Steve, I need your help" hears the blonde man the next morning and groans, not having his eyes opened just yet.

"I swear to God, Buck. If you make a habit of this, you have to move out."

"You'd miss me the minute I step out of the building" Bucky chuckles and Steve stretches his arms and legs before finally opening his eyes.

"I hate to admit that it's true. Now, what do you want that is so important that I can't even get dressed before you enrich me with your presence?"

Bucky laughs slightly at this comment, a sloppy grin on his face. "I need your help. I'm taking her on a date tonight."

"Its about time" Steve replies smirking and watches his friend roll his eyes. "How can I help you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that day, [Y/N] has shooting training with Natasha as they're training her as much of all kind of fighting skills as possible. They're already done and grab their few things when Steve joins them and pats Natasha on the shoulder. "I'm sorry to interrupt but I need to steal your training partner" he says.

"She's all yours. We're done for today."

"Oh" Steve says and raises his eyebrow at [Y/N]. "Is she improving?"

"She's a better fighter when not having a gun" Natasha answers smirking as she glances at [Y/N] who rolls her eyes.

"You know I can hear you" she complains when she joins them and hugs Steve. "You should see me with a knife though. What's up, Cap? I don't have much time today."

"You got plans?" Natasha asks surprised the same moment Steve answers smirking. "I know." He then turns to Natasha and gives her puppy eyes and she nods, smirking as she knows that Steve needs to be alone with [Y/N].

"See you later" she says and leaves, knowing that she'll find out what this is about soon enough.

"I guess you know about the date?" asks [Y/N] once Natasha is gone.

"Don't worry, I'm not telling anyone about it this time" Steve answers as they begin to walk out of the room.

"We'll see. The day is not over yet" [Y/N] says and nudges his side with her elbow as an amused smirk lies on her lips. She follows Steve to one of the training rooms with a fighting ring of the building they live in and watches as he locks the door from the inside. Raising an eyebrow, her gaze follows him until he stands in front of her, making her aware once again how tall he is.