Part 36. Crazy In Love.

A/N: Please just leave some kind of feedback at least at the end of this chapter. You asked for it, you get it. So please just don't leave this chapter without comments.
CW: This chapter includes sexual content which will be highlighed in advance. If you don't want to read it, you can skip to Chapter 37 then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bucky hasn't promised too much. The evening is all perfect and starts with the two of them cooking dinner together. Bucky's cooking skills have improved within the last few weeks but [Y/N] is still a big help. The time in the kitchen is filled with laughter and jokes and soon enough, the apartment is filled with a delicious smell.

While they wait for the food in the oven to be finished to enjoy dinner, they sit down in the living room, a new glass of wine in their hands as they just talk. [Y/N] tells Bucky about her day with Steve, leaving out the part where they were dancing together and Bucky cracks jokes about what Sam would have done if he'd have found out about the date. They both joke about Steve's inability to keep secrets when he gets too worried or excited and agree on how proud they are that he kept his mouth shut today.

During dinner, [Y/N] enjoys the variation of Bucky's facial expressions as they talk. Sometimes, his nose scrunches when he's laughing and there's a spark in his eyes when he talks about something he is passionate about. There's a kindness in his eyes when he talks about Steve and a certain kind of sadness when he mentions the Howling Commandos. They talk about random stuff, most stories already known as they have spent so much time together but they don't care. Bucky watches [Y/N]'s dimples when she has to laugh and enjoys the warmth her smile always carries with. The sound of her laughter fills him with happiness and the admiration in her eyes make him feel safe and loved. He enjoys the spark in her eyes when she tells stories about how she annoyed Steve or Sam within the past year and a half and the determination when she talks about the memories she can now remember.

Once they are done eating, they clean everything up and as [Y/N] is about to head back to the living room, Bucky grabs her hand to stop her. His counterpart gives him a puzzled look but he just smiles at her warmly. "One more surprise" he says softly and when [Y/N] nods, he hands her his glass of wine and pulls her with him, out on the balcony.

Her mouth drops open, a warm feeling in her chest coming from the cozy sight in front of her.

Before she can react any further, Bucky has picked her up bridal style and climbs onto the giant pillows where he lies her down and cuddles up next to her

Before she can react any further, Bucky has picked her up bridal style and climbs onto the giant pillows where he lies her down and cuddles up next to her. He pulls her into him, his right arm wrapped around her from behind and his fingers caressing her right arm, [Y/N] resting against his chest with her back. He grabs a thick blanket that was resting next to him and covers the both of them to protect her from the cold winter air. The temperature is nothing compared to winter in New York but it's enough for feeling cold nonetheless. Once he's done, he takes his glass of wine from her hand and places a kiss on her hair.