What if Cale turned into a child? (2)

~~~

The little Cale was sitting on the marble floor while looking at his hands that were so tiny. He had turned into a kid. One that is around 4-year-old. 

Cale now knew why his neck felt cold since earlier and he's really regretting the fact that he had to go here when he could've just stayed in his villa and watch the moon from the forest of darkness. 

While he was doing this, a weird sensation came from his eyes. It was so sudden that he couldn't even process why that feeling was there. 

Of course, unbeknownst to everyone, as Cale turned into a child, a certain person was grinning and watching this with a large grin on her face. Her mission is now a success, and she's out of here before anyone from Cale's party--specifically the dragons and the hidden assassins that were there-- saw her. Well, it was, of course, a hard task since the head of the said assassin household was smiling so cold that it made every assassin under his command move without him saying the command. It was purely by instinct, they thought they need to move if they don't want a hellish training that ensued from their late reactions.

However, despite all their efforts, they couldn't catch the culprit. And so, this resulted in a whole week of training under their hell-sent head and his son.

Back to the palace, the Henituse couple had long forgotten where they are and rushed to Cale who was currently unmoving and had his head hanging down. The three children arrived first followed by Alberu who had even forgotten that he needs to uphold his dignity as a ruler. His friends who are hidden amongst the people inside the hall all had worried expressions as they didn't care anymore about their disguises. They had long forgotten their plan of not exposing themselves to Cale who said they should stay in the villa since Cale knew that once they saw that everyone from his family are present, it'll be more troublesome.

Raon, who had gotten to Cale first heard a sniffling noise that made him stop and tilt his head.

"Human?"

And so, another shocking thing happened. Cale, who had been silent and hanging his head down, now has his eyes shedding tears that he's trying to hold back but still managed to well up from his eyes, nonetheless. His nose red, his eyebrows furrowed, his lips quivering and his face that was filled with tears struck their heart senseless. Cale couldn't help it anymore. His sniffles turned into sobs that made the adults around him want to console him, make him stop crying and make him smile.

"H, human!" Raon who was really worried had long since in front of Cale with a worried and anxious face. His emotions were all over the place and wanted to cry with Cale too but he firmed himself and convinced himself that he's a great and mighty dragon.

On and Hong had long turned into their beast forms and was circling around Cale with their troubled faces. Alberu who had snapped back from his daze looked at Rosalyn, who was wearing a maid's uniform and had brown hair that was now turning back into its beautiful vibrant red colour and signalled with his eyes. 

Rosalyn quickly understood this signal and quickly gathered her mana and turn off every single communication device connected to the palace. The citizens who were watching wherever they are in the Empire had long since been in a daze and haven't even snapped out of it yet. Mostly because it was very shocking to them.

Now that there are no communication devices are on and displaying the happenings inside the palace, Alberu and Rosalyn quickly joined the Henituse couple who had arrived at where Cale was. 

Cale, find this situation very stressful and wanted to go home already. Adding to it, his sudden emotions that resulted in these... this un-adult like act, is confusing him. 

He had since deduced that turning into a child is equal to him, being unable to control his emotions, like what a child is. And it is really troublesome. 

Violan Henituse, who had never seen Cale cry, felt like her heart is being stabbed by needles. Although Cale certainly looks so cute right now, she wasn't heartless enough to enjoy her son's crying face. 

She felt her eyes sting that she quickly softly brushed away. She reached her hands towards Cale and brought her to her arms and softly wiped Cale's tears that were running down his chubby cheeks.

Eruhaben, who at some point, was holding little clothes for Cale, was standing next to Choi Han who currently had his hands on the hilt of his sword, tightly clenching it. He had long since picked up the three children and held this in his arms to lessen their anxiety.

The situation was truly absurd for him. He did not sense any mana that turned Cale into that of a child, but he is certain he felt divine power that moment Cale turned into a child. If only he had reacted fast, he could've saved Cale from turning into a child.

Alberu who wanted to show his anxiety too, couldn't do so as he will make the other guests anxious about this sudden situation too. He looked at Eruhaben who nodded his head and activated a teleportation spell to Cale and the others and teleported them to the Henituse Mansion in the capital. 

Alberu, who was left there together with Rosalyn quickly calm the crowd down and said that the matter will be taken care of and they should enjoy the festival for now. 

However, even if the guests wanted to, they certainly cannot. After witnessing the scene earlier, their brains had travelled to a faraway land thinking that what they saw was something out of a dream.

~~~

Ack. This is certainly making me wanna smash my head on the wall hng( *︾▽︾) My imagination just had to activate in the most uncomfortable place. Was really having a talk-to-talk with nature and the scenes just quickly rushed in and I was like, blank for a minute before I quickly typed on my effin phone. Err...

So, please excuse my typographical and grammatical errors. I am also apologizing for my lacklustre writing, just a wannabe writer here.