What if Cale turned into a child? (8)

The Black Castle was in the middle of the Forest of Darkness and was the castle right above the Super Rock Villa. 

Inside the said castle was the former Dragon Lord, Sheritt with Eruhaben, Raon and Rosalyn who came to visit especially at night to report her findings on Cale's situation. Well, she can't just disappear from the Magic Tower because as she is the Tower Master, she has a lot to do. Considering how many royals and nobles always inquire about magical artefacts and items to be supplied to their kingdoms and their territories. 

Raon on the other hand would sometimes sneak out and teleport to the castle once Cale falls asleep, together with On and Hong of course. Although they will really get in trouble once Ron found out they had been doing so.

"I think it's better to examine Cale for now. We haven't acquired any results directly from his body just yet," Rosalyn said while looking at the papers that have written information about the God that the culprit is serving. She was interested as this was the first time she heard of this God. The God of Youth.

Although the fundamentals of this God is focused on the concept of a young age, Rosalyn was curious why this God wasn't well known. It is a common tradition between commoners and nobles alike to have their children receive blessings from the church of the Sun God. However, upon considering the topic of blessings towards the newly born and the children, wouldn't it be right to seek this God's blessing too? And not only that, many people wanted to remain youthful. She had observed so whenever she attends tea parties or banquets and overhears both young noble girls and wives. 

"This is interesting, isn't it, Eruhaben-nim, Sheritt-nim?" Rosalyn looked up and saw how the two dragons looked at her and nodded their head with an expression that says they understand how curious she is.

Raon and the two children watch this while tilting their heads.

"What is interesting, good Rosalyn?"
"What is it, nya?"
"Tell us, tell us, nya!"

The three children began circling around the three adults who could only chuckle while shaking their heads.

"Well, Eruhaben and Rosalyn, you should go and examine Cale's body right now. Maybe we can find something," Sheritt said and carried Raon in her arms. She patted his head twice before looking towards the two Cat children and bent down and patted their heads too. 

"Well then, we will be right back." 

And with that, Eruhaben with Rosalyn and the three children teleported to Cale's room. Sheritt who was left alone picked up the papers that were still untouched and haven't been read through yet. This was the one that Marquis Taylor Stan compiled and sent here in hopes that it might help. Sheritt was amazed at how a human can gather this much information. Little did she know that Taylor flip and turn the Stan Estate over without mercy, even visiting every mansion they owned, from the very corner of their territory to the capital, he mercilessly rummage through the libraries to find ancient texts that was passed down by his ancestors. He had caused headaches to his vassals and other administrative officers who had to grovel for a whole day and beg their hearts out to the young Marquis just to step out and do territorial works. But of course that's a different story to tell.