What if Cale turned into a child? (42)

...I srsly really got scared with the comments in the last chapter I posted a few hours ago lmao. 

So this is the second treat for today as the knife emoticons and 'BLOOD! I NEED MORE BLOOD!' comments clearly means you guys are more bloodthirsty than our Vampire Fredo...

Here's the continuation lmao

Enjoy sadist readers😂

∭∭∭

While Cale was away, the others had been drinking cold water one after another while talking about a particular red-haired young master who didn't seem to know the phrase 'take care of yourself.'

Eruhaben's eyebrows twitched as his slender hands squeezed the glass before he sighed and put it down.

"That idiot human!"

Bang! Bang!

Raon, who was seated next to Eruhaben slammed his paws on the table, leaving a paw mark on it but the little dragon was clearly unsatisfied and irritated.

"He's an idiot! Stupid weak human!"

The child continued to slam his paw on the table while the other couldn't help but feel discomfort from the curses coming from Raon. That's why On stepped in as he patted Raon's back, quickly glancing at the veins that started to appear on the little dragon's neck.

"Calm down, Raon."
"But..."
"He's really stupid, right?"
"That...Human isn't..."
"Yes, yes. So let's calm down, okay?"

With On's persuasion, Raon sat back down although his face still has a frown and his small arms crossed while clearly sulking next to Hong who also had the same face as Raon while swinging his tail fast as if he's aggravated.

On watched the two as she nodded in satisfaction.

'Kids are taken care of.'

On smiled as she sat down next to her dongsaengs and watched the adults in front of them.

The others were just silent as they continue to drink water, slightly calming their nerves and muscles that seems to twitch every now and then because they wanted to storm out of the house and follow the redhead who seemed to become a living trouble magnet.

Ron was standing next to the trolley they used earlier and was repeatedly wiping the bread knives and some daggers that lay on top of it as it reflected a cold glint of its sharpness.

His son, Beacrox was adjusting and repeatedly fixing his white gloves while standing next to the door, silently tapping his leather shoe on the floor.

Choi Han on the other hand was stiffly sitting on the chair while looking outside the window as he continuously drink the cold water in his glass and if it runs out, he'll just fill it up again and drink while also checking the remaining time on the half-hour Cale had margin himself earlier.