What if Cale turned into a child? (28)

Naru's body was trembling. With the addition of his pale face and bloodied appearance, the sight itself was a nightmare on a higher level. Considering how Cale's a child right now, and with that appearance, the others feel like they'll go mad. 

"You dared...you dared to hurt my father..."

Naru's mumblings were the only thing that can be heard inside the office. Fredo was looking at Cale with a conflicted expression as he walked towards the little Naru who was clenching his tiny hands.

"N, Naru. It's not like that, okay? Let's calm down first."

Naru's shoulders twitched as he looked up to Fredo who was looking at him with worry. Naru's eyes were sunken and shallow. It looked like he's not conscious and that's worrying them more. 

(A/N: please don't get confused with the next parts. The "Italicized" are conversations from Cale's flashbacks. Haaa... let's get this done with. Hang in there my heart. The angst will be over soon😣)

"How is it not like that, father?"

Naru's voice was cold and it lacks any emotions. They were really worried about this sudden change. It was as if Cale had lost control of everything and was turning into a mess. 

"Naru, let's be calm okay? They didn't hurt me."

"...Calm down, Rok Soo... Papa's not hurt..."

Naru's eyes shook as a distant voice overlapped when Fredo talked. His hand that was holding the golden turtle badge, where the Blood-Drenched Rock ancient power was sealed, loosened and the badge made a dull sound as it hit the floor. The others only spared it a glance as the ancient power was deactivated, leaving only the Dominating Aura activated. 

Naru's hand made its way to his head as if to attempt to shook the familiar voices away from his mind. 

"Naru?"

"Rok Soo..."

"I'm not hurt, see? So don't look at them like that, okay?"

"Papa's...not hurt. So don't make that...face, my son."

The voices were overlapping themselves on Fredo's sentences, making Naru's head throb as more scenes continued to flash in his mind. 

The records were pouring inside his head slowly as if to tease him and it's tugging in his sanity. The second stage's effects—a stronger case of emotional instability to which Cale won't be able to handle the emotions a child has and this just greatly affected him because of the records that contained his hidden and bottled emotions. The rushing records that Cale had kept at the back of his mind and would always disregard it even if he's been dreaming about it once in a while—those records and memories were flooding his mind right now and combined with how he's not in perfect control of his emotions... it's breaking everything inside him. 

Naru clenched his silver hair and lightly tugged it as he looked up to the others, his face was ghastly pale, his eyes were dilated and his hands were shaking. Those were visible and the others were all nearing the edge of madness watching how Cale struggle about something.