What if Cale turned into a child? (33)

Cale blurted out as his face displayed an anxious look before it turned iffy as he tapped his finger on his knee and looked at Relia with a stiff face.

"...What do you mean by that?"

Cale was scared.

First, because of the vicious word spilling out of Relia's mouth that he didn't even want to imagine himself. And second, the feeling he's getting is that his peaceful slacker life was once again waving goodbye to him.

Just the mere mention of blood and his name in one sentence—his back started to turn cold as he frowned and stared at Relia with a sharper look.

"...You will vomit it. Cry. Every part of your body will shed blood."

Relia's eyes were shaking as she said the things she saw in the vision she received from the God of Youth. Her hand was tightly clenched, her face that was ghastly pale displayed terror as she spoke in a voice void of any emotion, seemingly recalling a nightmare.

Cale, who sat there with a stiff look on his face can't help but frown at every vicious word that was coming out of the lady's mouth.

Those words that continued to dig on Cale's ears was bad for his heart. He felt like his heart stopped beating in every period of that sentence.

Vomit. Cry. Every part of his body will shed blood.

'...Wouldn't that kill me?'

Cale was thinking that 'shedding' that much blood will lead to blood loss—

'Wait...'

Cale's heart beat faster as his eyes shook, his right hand found its way to his chest where his heart is located. The silver shield tattoo with a heart engraved on it.

He'll bleed.

And the ancient power that will work actively will surely be the Vitality of the Heart.

Cale remembered the stupid method that Witira and Paseton used on the battle at Hais Island to push back the mermaids who're attacking the weaker ocean animals.

He realized that his blood was most effective towards the dark attribute creatures since he has the Vitality of the Heart that made his blood more special than any blood that existed—Fredo even said that it was like a panacea for the vampire race. And him, having this regenerative ancient power was that he doesn't have to worry about blood loss or any injury since it will heal him back to perfect health.

And that also means that him, bleeding really means bleeding.

Cale shuddered as the image of his body shedding blood, making a puddle of red on the spot he's on.