What if Cale turned into a child? (20)

Cale stared at his reflection in the mirror. The grimace that was plastered on his face is evident that he doesn't like any bit of this. 

Earlier, after Fredo finished feeding him his breakfast, Melundo, his butler, took Cale and prepared a bath for him. After that, an outrageous amount of time was spent rummaging through Fredo's wardrobe. The vampire king had frantically searched for his clothes when he was still a baby.

And currently...

"Look, Naru~ We're matching!"

Cale frowned at Fredo who's carrying him while doing a twirl. Yes, the two, was currently wearing identical clothes. A blue long sleeve polo with a yellow ribbon on the chest part, a pair of black suspender shorts for Cale and a pair of black slacks for Fredo. And the finishing touch was the black matching satin cape. 

If Deruth sees this, the duke will surely, surely forget all the noble etiquette he has and rush in like a bull and wring Fredo's neck. 

"What's with this chawade?" 

Cale was frowning so hard and glaring at Fredo who's currently looking at him with a mischievous grin plastered on his lips. The twitching of his lips and the trembling of his shoulders was making Cale grimace even more.

"My son."

"Don't call me that."

"Naru~"

Cale frowned even more and gave the vampire an incredulous look. 

"Just how much of a bastawd are you? Put me down."

"No can do. Ah~ my son is so adorable."

"I said, put me down."

"Now, now. Follow after your Father. Cha...rade."

Cale stilled and frowned and looked up to Fredo who was smiling brightly again. Cale wanted to punch that face so bad right now. He had been frustrated since the moment that greeted his eyes was this annoying vampire bastard. Cale admitted for the first time that it is better to wake up being greeted by the sight of his assassin butler next to his bed and smiling benignly- no, that's also a nightmare... but still, Cale prefers that over waking up with an annoying grinning face of this vampire.

Fredo looked at Cale who was frowning while looking at him. The little redhead was in Naru's appearance right now, for that reason, Fredo was grinning stupidly while watching Cale struggle from his arms. But the lisps... 

"Come on, Naru. Follow after Papa. Cha...rade."

"You..."

Cale was getting irritated. Fredo was clearly teasing him for his lisp. But what can he do? He hadn't been practising because of the events that are unfolding every day, and now he's been kidnapped by this vampire and Cale could've sworn that the three children back in the Henituse duchy are looking for him now. 

Well... not like Cale could've predicted that it was worse than what he's thinking. That the knights' brigade is standing atop a large teleportation circle conjured by Eruhaben, Raon and Rosalyn. The ancient dragon thought that this is truly troublesome. He can just easily teleport to where Cale is and get him without gathering this many people. By the looks of this, Eruhaben can only sigh and watch Deruth with his arms crossed. 

'That unlucky bastard.'

And yes, the unlucky redhead was currently sitting on Fredo's lap while the latter was giving him cookies and currently...