What if Cale turned into a child? (6)

Cale was left alone in the room after Ron said he'll have to change his uniform. 

The three children came in earlier and said that they will continue watering the vegetables with Choi Han. Cale could only nod because he knows he'll just make it hard for the others if he'll help. Considering how he's not used to his tiny body and the possibility of him tripping on a stupid stone is high.

--Ehem...

The Super Rock could only awkwardly cough. He's not the stone, but the insult Cale was barraging at the poor innocent rock was also slightly hitting him. 

Now that Cale is alone, he laid down on the bed and stared at the ceiling. Ron's earlier suggestion is currently circulating in his head. 

"...Nursery rhymes..."

In his past life as Kim Rok Soo, he only heard some examples of those songs. When he was attending the primary school, their teacher would always teach them some songs. Although Cale can only slightly recall it as he doesn't have his ability when he's a child, he can still remember some parts of those songs that he somewhat thinks... too childish for him to sing.

Cale wasn't sure if that will be of any help to prevent himself from lisping too much but he can only try. Well, Cale's reason is more than that of worry that his vicious butler will give him those benign and cold smiles. 

(I've been searching Korean nursery rhymes last week and lmao, I cannot--😂 Cale? singing this? like, Nah-uh🤣 You can sing along if you want, it's really cute af)

Cale opened his mouth and softly sang the first song he can remember. It was the shortest one and he can still remember it. He had heard this song from his neighbour when he was a Team leader. He could always hear the kid next door sing this when he comes home from work. Cale did not think that he'll be singing it too.

"Gom sae ma-ri-ga han ji-be iss-eo..." (There are three bears in a house)

Familiar Korean words came off his lips. He was frowning and his brows twitching from the tone. He can feel his jaw slightly go numb from the words coming out but he still continued.

He sat up and crossed his legs while looking outside the widely opened window that overviews the peaceful and calm blue sky. Rosalyn's magic, with the help of Sheritt and Eruhaben, which was used at the celebration three days ago was also installed in his villa. He did not want to see a rocky ceiling whenever he looks outside his villa.

"A, A-ppa gom, eom-ma gom, a-gi gom!" (Daddy bear, Mommy bear, Baby bear!)

Cale has an awkward look on his face while singing and of course, he was frowning with a slight blush on his cheeks. He was singing the song the way he remembered the kid sing it whenever he arrives home. For him to be singing this, is truly embarrassing. But his thoughts snapped to the three children. Maybe he can teach these songs to them. Again, he's certainly not curious how they would look singing it. No.