What if Cale turned into a child? (9)

Oh my lord. I just saw this this afternoon-

I never knew this will reach 3,352 reads with 299 votes😱 It really shook my brain that I can't help but stare at it for a good 5 minutes, thinking that I am hallucinating(⊙_⊙;) but Oh my Cale

I never knew this will reach 3,352 reads with 299 votes😱 It really shook my brain that I can't help but stare at it for a good 5 minutes, thinking that I am hallucinating(⊙_⊙;) but Oh my Cale... it's effin real🤧💖 And so to celebrate this, here's an update!

~~~

Cale was now sitting on a chair and was currently being taken care of Raon who continued to pile up apple pies on a plate that Ron brought earlier. His room had turned chaotic the moment Eruhaben, Rosalyn and the three children reacted to what they saw after arriving in the middle of the night. they had completely forgotten their purpose of examining Cale's body.

Cale sighed and patted Raon's head who was sitting on top of the table while slowly piling up soggy apple pies on the plate. The two children were on either side of his seat and were looking at him with serious expressions.

Cale could only think that On and Hong already has the same way Ron and Beacrox would look at him since the father and son duo began teaching the two the way of the Molan Household. 

Cale patted the two also and looked at the others who had come rushing from his room, using his balcony to enter. He can't help but frown on them and look away.

'Haaa... it wasn't even a big deal.'

The door opened and enter Ron who was holding a glass of milk that was quietly put next to the plate of apple pies. Cale stared at the glass of milk before he sighed.

"I'm okay, there is no need for all of you to be hewe. Aren't you all tiwed?" 

Cale said while avoiding their vicious stares. He couldn't meet their eyes, especially Ron's who was frowning. Ron's smiling face was scary, but once his face distorted into any other emotions, Cale just wants to go to a different room where his butler isn't present.

"Cale."

Cale flinched and slowly looked towards Eruhaben who was leisurely sitting at the seat opposite to him. He was the most calm looking amongst the others who were eyeing him with vicious stares. But, the golden dragon was looking at him with his intense golden reptilian eyes.

"...What is it?"

Cale responded reluctantly while reaching for an apple pie and held it with his two hands. He started chewing on it after seeing how Raon was still sniffling and the other two kids looking at him with serious eyes.