What if Cale turned into a child? (22)

The unknown lady was still grinning even though the individuals in front of her were extruding murderous auras and was only directed at her. The shivers and the budding fear inside her heart are, of course, a given. It is true that if they attacked her now, she'll be dead on the spot. Truth to be told, she will lose instantly if she battled a lowest-ranked knight of the Henituse Duchy. 

So yes, she's just brave to taunt these strong individuals, not to mention that there are two dragons amongst them.

"You-!"

She gulped inwardly and force herself to not flinch from the cold and vicious voice that flowed out from the Ancient Dragon who was now summoned his attribute.

'Ah... I'll be pulverised once that reached me...'

"Ah, I forgot to introduce myself didn't I?"

"Who cares about your damn name?"

Ron refuted as he glared at the woman. The mere thought of this woman who's hindering them from getting back Cale is enough to activate Ron's killing intent, but now that she mentioned Cale's current situation- and even asked them if they want to know how to turn Cale back to his adult form, this just means that this woman has a hand on why this is happening to Cale.

"My, how rude... Anywho, I am Relia Hebe. It is nice to meet the company and friends of the esteemed Sir, Cale Henituse" 

Relia, the lady who stood unmoving outside the teleportation circle introduced herself and curtsied. The way she spoke didn't even contain any fear even though their killing intent was directed at her. 

"...Hebe?"

Relia stared at Eruhaben and Rosalyn who looked at each other with conflicted eyes before they shifted back to her. Relia smiled towards the two of them.

"My, it looks like you knew our household?"

"What are you planning?"

Eruhaben questioned with a sharp tone. He didn't like how this woman is so carefree even though she knew she'll die instantly if they attacked her. But there's something off with this lady. Even though she's weak, even weaker than Cale, the aura she's extruding was slightly making him hesitant.

"Hm? I don't have any plans, no hidden agenda or anything. Good riddance, I am too old for those childish games."

Eruhaben and the others that are in Cale's party knew about the information that the Ancient Dragon and the Archmage gathered and it included the Hebe Household, the Royal Family of the fallen kingdom of Karasi. The bloodline of this household that was blessed by the God of Youth has the ability to remain looking youthful and their most exclusive ability was that they can have their own sacred beast that was also blessed by the God of Youth. To say that they are favoured by this God wasn't an exaggeration.

Their eyebrows furrowed even more after hearing Relia's carefree answer.