What if Cale turned into a child? (19)

I say I won't be updating and here I am typing while heavily breathing because of the stimulation I am getting from my imagination- no, am I considered deviant now????(•_•) that feeling when you just pant while eagerly typing the scene- ah~ I am wandering to the wrong path...( *︾▽︾)

~~~

"Hand over Cale-nim."

The firm and vicious look on Choi Han made Cale flinch while holding onto Fredo who's currently carrying him and giving him an ice cream cone. He just wanted to faint while looking at the large group of people that were present in front of the castle. 

Cale can see their Knights Brigade, lead by his Father. And Cale could've sworn he saw the hidden assassins around the palace while looking at them with sharp eyes. He can already tell that it was Ron, who was currently standing next to Deruth and holding the Duke's shoulder, was the one who assembled the assassins- and as usual, the vicious look and the benign smile only made the butler look murderous. Cale wouldn't have known that Ron's doing that because Deruth is ready to charge in like a bull and snap Fredo's neck. He was extremely jealous. Just seeing Cale being carried by that- that damned vampire like he's the real father and Deruth was just an uncle, the Duke's sanity snapped and is ready to charge in any time. 

'H, How did it end up like this...?'

Well how, indeed? Two days ago.

Fredo was bored to death while reading the documents and files that were piled up on his desk. He had become the King after many hardships they had to go through because of that motherfucking white star, but well, Fredo was happy.

BUT HE'S EXTREMELY BORED.

That's when an idea came to mind. Although he couldn't have guessed that executing it will fuel the possibility of war- ignorance truly is bliss.

Fredo teleported and he arrived exactly inside Cale's bedroom. The extravagant design of the room was the first to greet him. Well, the Henituse, even when they were just a County, was the richest noble household existing in Roan, that's why the Orsena's, despite being close to the crown because their territory was in the central region, can't help but feel envious of the encompassable amount of wealth the Henituse has. 

Fredo strode towards the bed only to see the little redhead sleeping while breathing lightly. Fredo could've sworn he just saw bubbles and sparkles coming out from Cale just by looking at his sleeping face. It was absurd, but for Fredo who finally found a source of enjoyment took out a clean white piece of paper that has violet and gold intricate design on the borders. He elegantly took out a pen and began to scribble on the paper.

This took only seconds, the paper was put on top of Cale's bed and was secured with an amethyst that was the same colour as the vampire's eyes. Fredo slightly brushed away his silver hair that was on his face and secured it on his ear as he carefully carried the little redhead to his arms. 

He's just thankful that the others seem to be away for a while and that gave him enough time to borrow the sleeping redhead.