What if Cale turned into a child? (35)

"Ah∽ Naru∽ are you leaving your father behind?"

'Father my ass.'

Cale glared at Fredo who had his chin resting on his knuckles while sporting a sad face. 

The redhead was irritated by the display but he can only distastefully look at the vampire since he's just too tired of dealing with everything. He wanted to get everything over, finish what he needs to finish and after that, he will rest.

He will slack. 

Roll around his bed. 

Eat fruits while staring outside, rocking on his rocking chair.

He will visit his garden every day with the children to harvest food then he will eat lavishly. 

And he will sleep early and wake up late.

Cale was planning everything one by one as he glared at the vampire who still looked at him like he didn't want to part.

"Stop spewing bullshit and open up the barrier."

Fredo had closed the barrier of the Kingdom to avoid the watchful eyes of the neighbouring kingdoms who sent spies to Endable.

Although the very act was irritating and presumptuous, Fredo can't help but feel thrilled. It's been so long since a storm brew and he's craving for entertainment. 

That's why he kidnapped Cale. Because he was bored, he wanted to spend his time with the redhead who seems to have strange compatibility with trouble wherever he go. Like his condition of being cursed and turned into a child.

That's why he became more interested and disregarded the fact that he might be stabbed by a stake by Cale's family if they find out.

And the events that unfolded earlier were enough to garner attention the attention of the spies that were lurking on the edge of this deep hole. 

Fredo stared at the redhead in silence. The amethyst eyes that were half-open will seem like it's not serious at all, but to Cale who had seen many types of eyes from his past life to now, he grew curious. 

The vampire did not answer that's why Cale repeated himself.

"Stop staring and just open up the barrier."

The vampire sighed at this with a slightly disappointed face. He was still pouting while signalling for Melundo to open up the barrier.

"So you're going to visit Relia's village?"

Cale just nodded. He discussed with the others earlier what he and Relia talked about, aside from the side effects. The redhead knew from experience that nothing good would come out if he's to tell them those things.