What if Cale turned into a child? (29)

Cale was staring at them with his sharp and cold reddish-brown eyes, slightly in a daze.

"...What..."

He mumbled but his eyes reflected realization as he sighed and looked at the others. His head was still throbbing as memories flooded in his head.

'Damn...what have I been doing?'

Cale wanted to facepalm as soon as memories of the last days dawned on him as he sighed exasperatedly.

"Hyung."

Cale called out to Alberu who was sitting still in front of him holding his arms with a confused and shocked face while looking at him.

The others were also staring at this with shocked expressions. It wasn't an understatement that if someone pinched them, they won't even mind it as their focus was on the familiar slender figure—which was unusual for a man like him—sitting there with the same cold and stoic look he always wore.

"W, What..."

Cale sighed as he raked his red hair upwards with his left hand and his right hand stretching out to Alberu who's still looking at him with an incredulous look painted on his face.

"Give me your coat."

Cale brusquely stated as he frowned at his current state.

Well, it was normal to be bare. He was wearing children's clothes before he turned back, of course, it'll be ripped to pieces if his body suddenly grows in size.

Alberu snapped out of his reverie when he heard that brusque voice calling out to him as he is quick to remove his coat, which was, fortunately, long enough to reach Cale's mid-thigh. The dark coat covered the pale body before the person stood up and sighed while looking at the others.

"H...How..."

The others were still in a daze while looking at the redhead who seemed slightly not bothered by the current situation but inwardly wanting to hide away in his villa because of the vicious stares he's receiving.

He didn't like it. But he can't do anything about it. He sighed as he looked towards the person he's been meaning to question.

"Did you say your name was Relia?"

Cale called out to the lady who had been standing there in a daze while looking at him. The lady was displaying a different expression from the rest. Although there was that surprised expression, it was more like she's not that surprised while looking at him.

"Yes."

Relia answered as she composed herself. It was a surprising sight even though she expected this turn of events. The real Cale Henituse himself was in front of her, and not the child version of the great Commander she was only reading on a report.