WICTIAC: Call me Uncle!

Hiiii!! So I finally found free time to update QvQ please forgive me for my long absence. I've really been busy with university stuff lmao. So for the long-awaited update~ here is a short update for nowww >v<

⁕⁕⁕

Cale looked at the familiar faces that he didn't expect to see, and did not want to see either.

A rather annoying pair of guests had come knocking on his doorstep.

Harol Kodiang and Toonka.

The pair were both wearing official uniforms with ornaments hanging on them. It was clear that this was an official visit to the Empire, seeing how even Alberu is dressed up. It seems that Alberu had received them earlier and they are currently inside a reception hall inside the Emperor's Palace.

But Cale did not want to have anything to do with this pair.

The other one was smart and polite, but a lunatic while the other one was simply an idiot that has muscles for a brain.

Cale's head throbbed in annoyance as he watched Toonka flash a wide smile on the screen that even showed his gums.

'Really looking like an idiot...'

"...Commandew Toonka, Chief Hawol, how have you been?"

'How have you been my ass.'

Cale ignored Alberu's eyes which seemed to be saying that while smiling benevolently. It was obvious that Alberu had hidden this matter from him. It wouldn't be weird that he had known long ago that these people would visit the Empire under the guise of official visitation.

And Cale can guess why he didn't inform him even though they have frequent contact.

'He's enjoying it.'

No significant events should be happening around this time of the year, aside from the Annual Noblemen's Ball that will happen a couple of months from now.

It was extremely unreasonable to say that they visited the Empire for that matter.

Both hold a certain position in the Whipper Kingdom that they can't just drop by the Empire every so often just because they wish for it. One was a Commander, and the other was his Chief Advisor. Both of them are at the core of the military. The latter should have been the one to stop this visitation, but what was this?

Cale really had the urge to hang up while looking at the smiling Emperor at the corner, combined with Toonka's idiotic smile and Harol's gentle smile.

It was a combination he did not want to see right now.