What if Cale turned into a child? (11)

Ugh. No- I should be reviewing lmao😂 What the hell, self?🤦🏻‍♀️ The first part of the test is done and, yes, I am currently sitting in front of a pile of notes and books and to hell what struck me again, just hearing my little brother running across the corridor while yelling "DAAAAAAADDYYYYYYYY". Freaking hell. Devil incarnates, flaming my imagination. And, now I am currently in the lose after my restraint of 'not-checking-the-internet-until-you're-done-reviewing' got shattered. 

Here's an update! 😂

~~~

Cale walked fast, but of course, the reality is that he looks like a toddler toddling to the estate. The knights were giving glances to Cale, the same with the servants here and there, doing their duties and works. But they would stop and stare at their young master who was a child right now and their minds began to wander on the recording of his voice singing a song that has been spreading in their territory since yesterday. 

Their young master who has a cute frown on his face made the servants and knights alike smile while slightly giggling. They had long since forgotten how they used to shiver and tremble whenever they saw him in fear of being on the receiving end of his curses and flying bottles. Their little young master who has an annoyed face was enough for them to carry on their tasks with refilled energy bars. 

Of course, Cale isn't aware of this. He was focused on reaching the estate while dragging his small legs to walk faster. He needs to go to Deruth's office, no, he must. 

'How- Damn it. How in the world do they have those recording? In the first place, who recorded it?'

Cale felt his head throbbing with stress as he stopped walking, catching his breath. He was already tired from walking from the garden to the estate, note that he didn't even exit the garden's premises just yet. 

Cale sighed and looked towards the old butler who's accompanying him. Ron said that he needs to be with Cale if he wants to go outside, saying that they can't afford to leave him alone as he might be targeted by others, considering how weak his young master is. 

Well, Cale couldn't have guess the real reason why Ron stayed next to him is that the old butler was reliving memories of Cale's childhood. Although it was a little bit different, Ron, who's watching his young master toddle to the estate like how he used to when he is going to bother Deruth, watched over his young master with a soft gaze. Although if Cale would see that, he'll surely curl in fear because his butler looked especially vicious.

Ron stopped when Cale stopped and looked up to him with his usual stoic look. He noticed the beads of sweats that are on Cale's forehead. Ron's eyebrows twitched and that action didn't go unnoticed to Cale who flinched and looked down.

"...Ron."

"Yes, young master-nim."

Cale felt like his neck is burning as he slowly extended his arms towards his old butler who quickly kneeled in front of him so he can get a better look at the little redhead. His senses of 'pleasing' (-actually teasing) Cale is kicking in again, painting a wide smile on his wrinkled face.