WICTIAC: Good? Morning

Early in the morning, even the sun isn't out yet, the last floor of the Super Rock Villa already had its lights on.

Choi Han and the young tribe members of the Wolf and Tiger Clans had gathered in the plaza for their early training and saw this unusual sight.

"Cale-nim...?"

Choi Han's lingering words were drowned out by a loud bang of the slamming heavy wooden door and rumblings coming from the fifth floor.

BANG!

Ruuumble!

"?!"
"Is it an attack?!"
"That's young master Cale's room!"
"Damn it! Is someone following the path of that bloodsucker who kidnapped our young master-nim so early in the morning? Do they wish for their death that much?"
"They got guts to enter this place."

Choi Han's body stiffen before his eyes turned sharp, putting his hand on the hilt of his sword, ready to run towards the fifth floor.

However, a child's voice rang inside the place. Containing rebellious, irritation and agitation tone in it that made everyone stop on their tracks.

"Dwon't come in!"

The voice echoed inside the quiet plaza and rang in the villa for a few seconds then followed by another loud bang, coupled with a few rumbling sounds.

Eruhaben and Rosalyn came just after they heard the commotion and the fluctuation of ancient power coming from Cale's bedroom.

They had designated the coordinates in Cale's bedroom, but they were hit by a force before they were forced to teleport just outside the bedroom, in front of the door.

Cale activated the mana disturbance device in his room. It was a protective measure that Eruhaben and Raon installed in Cale's room to avoid another chance of having the redhead kidnapped. Although the Super Rock Villa itself is already safe, they can never be too sure since this redhead attracted a lot of attention just by existing.

Eruhaben and Rosalyn had unkempt appearances as they had been cooped inside their laboratory and was researching when this ruckus happened.

Eruhaben's long golden hair was tied up on a messy bun, paired with how the rim of his eyes had a tinge of red underneath it, covered by glasses that were tilted in place—his whole appearance exuded that of a person who hadn't slept yet.

Rosalyn isn't any better as her usually fixed and vibrant red hair was pinned clumsily with a stick as if it was quickly inserted there just to tie her hair up and didn't even bother to fix it. Her eyes had a faint black colour underneath them, clearly showing that she hadn't had any sleep while accompanying her teacher's research. As a mage, learning and researching were her soul's meals.

After they arrived, they saw the old butler, who still had his grey silk pyjamas and a hastily tied robe. His normally impeccable hair was down on his forehead made him look a bit younger. The assassin butler, Ron, didn't have his usual benign smile but a rather agitated face.