What if Cale turned into a child? (5)

"Human!"

Raon's shocked voice made the others stiffen and quickly turned their heads to look for the redhead who was now a child. 

And there they saw, Cale was holding a watering can and was watering some vegetables on his small garden when he tripped and the watering can knocked up, spilling all the contents to the ground and Cale falling off to the mud. It was a bad start for a day. 

"Damn it." He could only grumble while feeling the mud on his body. Truly annoyed that he had to go through this because of someone's curse. 

Eruhaben discussed the situation Cale is in three days ago. He said that it was a curse, he's currently researching whose divine power is it and what God the person serves, it was quite a research since Eruhaben, in his 1000 years of life, had not encountered this divine power at all.

Cale, who spends his time inside his villa in the forest of darkness, is temporarily staying at the Henituse Estate and would only be allowed to go out in the morning and will need to come back at exactly noon. Cale finds that slightly irking. He might look like a child right now, but he's still an adult inside.

It was really troublesome. But he cannot stand it when his father's eyes seem to have disappointment in them whenever he disagrees. Of course, Cale being a heavily dense person, it didn't occur to him that Deruth just wanted to see him every day and of course, Deruth is the most worried person right now, but still happy. It was truly a cruel feeling, to feel happy when his son is cursed.

The Molan household that has removed assassination in their household, and now focuses on Intelligence gathering, had been tracking every single person and visitors who are suspected as the culprit for Cale's condition. They are currently gathering intel on every existing temple, well-known or not. They are turning everything over, leaving no stones unturned.

Right now, Cale had gone back to the forest of darkness to visit his small farm. For the past three days, he's been staying in the estate, sometimes in the garden and having tea with Violan, staying in the library with Basen who would bring sweets with him, of course, Cale didn't know it was Basen's plan for the both of them to spend more time with each other. Basen wanted to see how his hyung-nim would look while eating. When they were younger, although they live in the same estate, Basen and Cale don't meet that frequently. With Cale not joining them most of the time for meals and only have it inside his room, Basen can't gather his courage to talk to his hyung-nim who had the tendency to throw bottles or bombard the person with curses that can be compiled to a whole book if he finds that person annoying. 

Cale didn't find fault with it, since he's into sweets than sour things, he enjoyed it very much. He just enjoyed the silence between him and Basen while they are both reading books. Of course, with Basen mainly focusing on his little hyung.

There was also a time where Lily and he spend time together, but it was mostly him, sitting and watching Lily practice with her Master with the three children beside him. Again, even with Cale in a child form, the soldiers and knights who are also training cannot help but be distracted by the well-known hero of their continent. A legend, as per Guardian Knight Clopeh Sekka's dubbing. Of course, they couldn't agree more.

And right now, Cale was sitting on mud with his mud-stained clothes, he was tripped by a stupid rock while attempting to water the vegetables. The watering can is not that heavy for a child to hold, but of course, we're talking about Cale here. He's physically weak as an adult, now being reduced to a child, he's weaker than an average child of his current body's age right now.

Choi Han and Raon quickly ran towards Cale, the two Cats had to go and inform their Grandpa Ron to prepare Cale's change of clothes.

"Cale-nim, are you okay? Are you hurt?"
"Human, do we need to call over the saint?"