What if Cale turned into a child? (23)

Relia came back to her senses when she sensed an attack coming towards her, but before the dagger that was thrown by Ron could reach her, white mist appeared in front of her and materialized was a large white bird that measures up to 10 ft. Its wings have golden and silver streaks and this was the one that blocked the dagger from plunging into Relia's head. 

The bird looked at its wings where the dagger was stuck and looked at Relia who was standing behind its huge wings as it shook its head.

"Relia, you're really stupid, do you know that?"

The bird spoke with a deep voice, it was like a man's voice to say, and the irritation was evident in its voice as he glared at his master. The bird sighed and as the wings glowed, the dagger was absorbed in its wings that was slowly gaining a greyish streak. It turned its head to the others who are meters away as he sensed the strong aura those individuals were emitting. Not to mention the overflowing murderous intent that was extruding from them, the bird can only shake its head and retract his wings.

"I had only taken a rest for an hour and this happened? Did you pissed someone off again?"

The bird sent a tired look towards Relia who was now shutting her mouth tightly. She was guilty, of course. Considering how she had gone and provoked these individuals instead of explaining the matters to them. But what can she do? She was also frustrated and was venting her irritation because of Fredo. 

"Mm, Leucos. Spare me the nagging, for now, I need to go to Endable immediately."

Relia was really agitated right now. The message she received from the God of Youth was enough to wake her up even though she was only sleeping for a week. This was one of the weaknesses of the Hebe Household. Once they reach a hundred years of living, they won't live normally again like what the others are thinking. The Hebe, although blessed with youthful looks and rejuvenation, they are powerless once the last stage had dawned them. And that last stage was this, their bodies grew weak and feeble like that of a child and they often descend to sleeping for a long time. All they can do was sleep, nothing more. 

That is why they are blessed with Sacred beasts that will act as their guardians when they entered their last stage. Although the role of these Sacred Beasts is servitude, their main purpose was to become a guardian who will guard their masters once they descended the last stage. 

Leucos stared at his master and sighed as he looked towards the individuals that were meters away from them. He knew he's strong, but at the sight of two dragons- he won't be able to win. No, he has the chance to win if the only individuals he'll fight were the archmage and the swordmaster, he will be able to win, but he's sure to have fatal injuries as well. But those dragons? No. He knew he stands no chance. More like he'll be dead in an instant.

In the first place, this situation was hopeless. This was stupidity. His master must've gone mad to go here and provoke these persons when she knew she doesn't have any chances of winning. 

The bird sighed exasperatedly as it shook its wings and clipped its golden beaks on Relia's clothes. Now the woman was dangling on his beak as he flew towards the individuals that were only meters away from them.