What if Cale turned into a child? (10)

Cale woke up after he felt his eyes being softly hit by the heat of the sun and greeted with a sight of three pairs of eyes, two golden and one bright blue eyes staring at him.

"I told you he will wake up now!"
"Aww! I thought he'll wake up after 10 minutes!"

Raon and Hong sat in front of him while On sat next to him while looking at her two younger brothers.

"...What time is it?"

Cale decided to ask On while watching Raon and Hong play with each other. On looked towards Cale and pointed outside. 

"It's already afternoon, nya."

On answered and laid on Cale's lap, who automatically patted the kid's head making On purr. Cale has a nonchalant look on his face and his eyes droopy, seemingly that it will close again. But Cale fought the urge to do so. Last night was quite rowdy and he knew for sure that he won't be able to escape their questions, that's why he already prepared himself and his answers to them. He didn't want to tell them the whole reason, Cale just wanted to let them know of certain pieces.

'They'll just worry needlessly. It's all in the past now. There's no need to make them worry.'

Cale's thoughts were somehow perceived by the three children who were observing him since the moment he woke up. They looked at each other before heaving a sigh making Cale look at them immediately.

"Hmm? What is it? Why are you sighing like that?"

Raon and Hong looked at each other before shaking their heads. Cale felt like the two were treating him like a child, well, he is, and that didn't fail to make Cale feel uncomfortable, because he's a grown man inside. But the blow was taken last by On who looked at him, sighed while shaking her head before jumping down of his bed and left his room saying she'll tell the others that he's already awake.

Cale watched this with disbelief plastered on his face before he sighed and decided to go and prepare. He needs to eat lunch. Well, it's weird enough that Ron isn't here yet and of course, Cale somewhat feels happy. He didn't have to deal with his vicious butler the moment he woke up-

"Good afternoon, young master-nim."

Or not. 

Cale turned to look at the old butler who just entered his room with a trolley cart that has steaming foods on top of it, emitting appetizing aromas that made Cale's stomach grumble.

Cale's face distorted into a frown and held his stomach that just produced that...that sound. With his ears slightly pink, he looked away and jump out of his bed as he looked towards the two children who are now playing again.

"Have you eaten?"

Raon and Hong looked at him before they both nodded.

"We already did, Human! But if you want us to eat with you, we can!"
"That's right, nya! We can!"

The two began circling around Cale that made him sigh before patting them both and looked at Ron who just finished arranging his meals on the table. Cale watched Ron who just turned to his direction and their eyes met making Cale flinch when he smiled benignly again.

"You may now eat, young master-nim. This Ron will help you." 

Cale slowly nodded and made his way towards the table. The only problem this time is that, the furniture in his room isn't adjusted to his current body. The table was tall and he could only slightly peek on the surface of the it. With that being said, of course, the chairs are bound to be tall too.