What if Cale turned into a child? (16)

It was a normal morning, to say. Well, the normal morning was Cale waking up with Ron standing next to his bed beaming a benign smile the moment the redhead opened his eyes. The sound of the knights forming their formation right below Cale's balcony- they were being led by Hilsman, this knightage was designated by the Duke for safeguarding Cale who had turned to a child.

Of course, the number is a piling number of 10. And yes, the picking was bloodshed. It was the very next day when the curse befall their great hero.

The training ground, was, of course, fired up that day. The heat of their glares to each other can burn the others to death if their eyes could ignite flames. It was the most important tournament to ever held in the duchy. Deruth knew about it, but only ignored the movement- well, because he himself is excited of course. If the winners immerged from that said tournament between the knights and soldiers, of course, it will filter down the elites of elites. 

But their dreams were crushed when three individuals entered the training ground. 

"Oh. They are rearing with energy."

"That's a good sign isn't it?"

The first one to talk was the man with bright blue hair and tantalizing prehnite coloured eyes that was covered by a pair of golden rimmed circular glasses. The said man was grinning wide while his eyes displayed interest while eyeing the knights and soldiers. 

'Ah, I missed training my executives...'

Bud, who was thinking about that, grinned even more making the others felt shivers run down their spines.

Next to Bud was a woman with bright and vibrant blonde hair with many dark lines going on her exposed skin. Her citrine coloured eyes were displaying interest, but it was rather cold making her bright smile look vicious. 

The girl was clad in white knight uniform- a uniquely made one just for her. The said girl was Hannah, the holy maiden who also lead a holy knightage under her command. 

And, next to them who only silently nod his head was,

"Why is swordmaster Choi Han, Holy swordmaster Hannah, and Mercenary King Bud here?"

Yes, the trio, Choi Han, Hannah and Bud were the three individuals who entered the training grounds while holding their sword hilts with bright smiles on their lips. 

Of course, Deruth who was watching this nodded with satisfaction. The knights and soldiers who are looking at him with questioning eyes had been frozen stiff in their position and soon despair filled their eyes. 

They are certainly full of elation while looking at the three heroes in front of them. But the thought of-

"Now, everyone."

Hilsman was the only one who's brimming with energy. The heated atmosphere in the training ground earlier already turned icy cold just the moment they realize what is going to come.