What if Cale turned into a child? (36)

The royal training ground, that was located inside the palace was rowdy as dark elves and vampires scrambled from left to right as they prepared the carriage that will be used by Cale's party.

To preserve the privacy of Cale's party, the first generations of dark creatures who had lived here since the founding of Endable, were the ones who are preparing and doing the work. 

It was a ridiculous sight to see the mix of palace administrators and officers, even the head chef and the head knight were scrambling while dragging bags and horses around and stuffing in the specially made carriage just for Cale's party. The citizen might faint if they saw their respectable high officials doing these trivial tasks.

Cale watch this with a frown as he patted Raon's head and put fruit inside the black dragon's opened mouth. The two kittens are sitting side by side while watching the scene in front of them. They both moved to Cale's side and tugged on his trousers as they looked up with wide grins.

"What is it?"

Cale put Raon on the table, next to the bowl of assorted fruit, as he opened up his arms to both children. 

"That's an interesting sight."
"Grandpa Ron really knows everything!"

The two children jumped happily on Cale's lap as they snickered while watching the scene in front of them. They put their front paws on the table and jumped on the table as they sat next to Raon.

Cale was watching the two as he looked at Ron. The old man was just silent as he watched his young master and handed him a slightly wet handkerchief. Cale looked at the two children and stuck his hand out in front of On and Hong, who looked up to him and proceeded to put their front paws on it. The redhead focused and carefully wiped the paws, making sure that no dirt remained on them.

"Go ahead."

After hearing that, the three children looked at each other and grinned, their tails wagging, the little black dragon's wings fluttering, the cat ears were twitching and not to mention, the whiskers that were continuously twitching made the people with them in the training ground faked their coughs as a fond smile formed on their lips. 

Cale looked so natural doing these father care that they want to stop and stare at the 4 all day. Well, obviously, they won't. 

"What are you doing? Move!"

Melundo sighed as he clapped his hands and ordered them to continue.

Cale handed the handkerchief back to Ron and the old man received it with a wide smile plastered on his face. His face has a subtle look of fondness and pride as he watched his puppy young master and the three children talk to themselves.

"Ron."
"Yes, young master-nim."

The redhead was silent for a few moments as he stared at the three children who's happily eating. Hong noticed this and picked up a fruit with his two paws and handed it to Cale with a large grin.